Chapter 8~ Music Room

Harry's POV

Right now its lunchtime and I'm sitting in the music room, trying out the different instruments. At the moment I'm testing out the Tenor Saxophone, running through some scales. I search through the giant folder of sheet music Miss. Smith gave me for the different instruments in here.

I pull out a random piece of paper and I set it in the music stand. I adjust the stand for my height. I stand there skimming over the notes before I play, my back facing the door.

I begin to play the song, my fingers moving rapidly against the golden keys. I hold the final note before cutting off, due to lack of air. I hear someone clapping from behind me and I see Louis standing there smiling,

"I didn't know you played the sax." He commented walking towards me. "There's lots you don't know about me." I state and Louis smiles. "That sounds like a challenge." He say and steps right in front of me. "I like challenges." He growls in my ear, causing the hair on the back of my neck to stand straight.

"So what else can you play?" He asks and I pass him the music folder. "Pick something." I state simply and he looks through the different music.

"I don't believe this." Louis says pulling out a piece of music. "What?" I ask and he looks at me in disbelief. "You have sheet music for 22 by Taylor Swift for Flute." He states and I look down smiling. "Hey, Miss. Smith gave it to me." I defend myself and Louis rolls his eyes. "Let me hear it." He says and I go over, grabbing a Flute from the counter.

I set the sheet music in front of me, looking at the first few notes before starting to play. I end it and Louis looks at me in disbelief.

"You're like some magical instrument player. Like come on dude, you play like every fucking instrument." I smile and Louis takes the Flute from my hands. "How about that piano lesson you promised me?" He asks, taking my hand and leading me towards the grand piano.

We're making great progress when I hear the door creak open. I look over my shoulder to see one of Louis's teammates standing in the doorway.

"Have you guys seen Miss- Louis, what are you doing in here?" The boy asks in complete shock. Louis stands up and walks over the boy. "Nothing. Just messing around with the piano, you know I was bored." He states and grabs his bag from off the floor. "What's he doing then?" He asks pointing at me. "He's helping the band teacher, I think." Louis says. "Let go." He pushes the boy out the door, shutting it firmly behind him.

When Louis leaves the room a little part of me leaves with him. I really thought he was becoming my friend. But when that boy came he acted like he didn't know me and left in a hurry. Did he even care? I feel one tear roll down my left cheek. I wipe it away before collecting my things.

The bell rings signalling the end of lunch and that we have 5 minutes until next period. I take a deep breath walking out of the music room, shutting the door softly behind me.

The entire way to class I couldn't think of anything except Louis. How he acted like he didn't care, didn't know me. He pushed me away. Was he ashamed to me hanging around with me.

This is why I tried not to make friends, they always end up leaving you in the long run and that's exactly what Louis did.

__

Hey guys! Sorry if its short. I really wanted to update so here it is. Please comment, vote and fan. Happy birthday Niall. Thank you guys.

#StayNerdy