Chapter 2~ Talk to me

Harry's POV

As the bell rings signalling the end of the day I jump up, running out of the room. I walk to my locker quickly. I hear the familiar click from my lock. I open my locker grabbing my books. I shove them in my bag, zipping it up.

I walk through the hallway, nobody pays attention to me like normal. I walk up to the music room, seeing that Mrs. Smith left it open for me. I push the door open before stepping inside. I gently push the door closed, dropping my bag on the floor.

When I turn around I nearly have a heart attack. Standing by the grand piano is Louis. What is he doing here?

I go to pick up my bag but Louis stops me. "Please don't go." Louis pleads, grabbing ahold of my hand. I feel a warm feeling overcoming my body at his touch. I turn to face him, dropping my bag once more. I feel him relax and he smiles at me, displaying his pearly white teeth.

"I want to hear you play again, please." He looks at me hopefully and I sigh. I walk over to the piano, sitting down on the bench. Louis sits beside me. I place my hands on the keys, taking in a few shaky breaths. I shut my eyes trying to forget Louis is sitting next to me. I slowly begin to play a song that I'm working on.

As the final note rings through the room I open my eyes. I look over at Louis seeing his shocked face. I knew it was awful but I was hoping he would go easy on me.

"That was amazing." Louis says in a breathed tone. He smiles at me, I give him a small smile. "Was that an original?" Louis asks me and I nod my head. "That's really cool." I drop my head, feeling his gaze on me. "Please talk to me." He pleads and I look up into his beautiful blue/green eyes.

"Okay." I say quietly and his face lights up at the sound of my voice. "What's your name?" He asks me, tilting his head to the side. "Harry Styles." I reply quietly and he shuffles closer to me. "That's a beautiful name. I'm Louis Tomlinson." "I know." I say and he looks at me surprised. "You do?" I nod my head shyly. "Everybody knows you. Also I've been in your class since middle school." He seems surprised. "I'm sorry I never noticed you." He apologizes and I shrug. "Nobody ever does." I say standing up. "I better go. I'll be late for work." I grab my bag and I quickly scurry out of the room.

The door opens again I hear footsteps behind me. "Harry, wait." I turn around and I see Louis running towards me. He stops in front of me, his breathing a little unregular from running down the hallway. ''Do you have a car?" He asks me and I shake my head. "I'll give you a ride to your job. Please." He says, looking at me hopefully. "Sure." I mean I might as well right?

Louis gives me a huge smile before grabbing my hand. The warm sensation I felt when he performed this simple action earlier is back. He takes me outside and leads me to an older pick up truck. He opens my door and I get in, shutting it behind me.

I set my bag on my lap and I look around the truck. It's in good conditon for the year, which looks to be 1997.

Louis gets into the truck and starts the engine. He turns in his seat to look at me. "Where do you work?" He asks me and I look down ashamed. Truthfully speaking, you wouldn't believe me if I told you where I work. I told him to drop me off at the Tim Hortons a block away from my real job.

"Bye Harry. If its alright I might come by tomorrow to hear you again." Louis says, giving me a smile. I nod my head and I wave at him, grabbing my bag from the seat. I shut the door and Louis waves at me once more before driving off.

I walk the block that's left till I get to the strip club. I nod at the bouncer and he lets me through. I walk through the club, to my dressing room in the back. I shut the door before dropping my bag on a chair. I grab my thong from the bottom of my bag. Stripping my clothes I slide the tiny article of clothing up my legs. I walk over to the mirror looking at myself. The tiny piece if clothing barely coving my manhood. I stare at myself in disgust before pouring oil over my body to give it that sexy look.

When someone knocks at the door I sigh. That's my cue to do the only thing I know how to do.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey guys! Thoughts? Don't worry, this will make sense the more you read. Please check out my other books, fan and inbox me if you want. Comments and votes are greatly appreciated. Thank you for all of your support.

Fact: One of my teachers drawing and water paintings are being used in Vancouver to demonstrate how having a broken leg where the bones snapped in half can affect the brain and the different stages if the healing process.

#StayNerdy