Chapter 24~ Unexpected

Louis's POV

Harry and I climb onto my head, Harry ontop of me as I stare up at him awe. He smirks down at me before connecting our lips roughly. My hands find his hair as his find my shirt. I jump when I feel his warms hands on my cold stomach. He pulls away from my lips just long enough to take my shirt off before throwing it across the room.

Slowly I can feel myself start to panic. I've never had sex with a guy before. I don't know what to do and frankly I'm scared as hell.

Feeling I should probably take Harry's shirt off I cautiously slide it up his torso before pulling it off and dropping it beside the bed. My body stiffens when I feel his lips start to travel down my body, coming to my stomach. His tongue licks my abs and I can feel goosebumps on my exposed skin.

I can feel Harry's hands fumble with the zipper on my jeans as tries to pry it down.

Faintly I hear the front door shut but I don't stop Harry from what he's doing. When my pants are finally on the ground I look up at Harry. His face is red and he's breathing heavily. I never realized how fast my heart was beating until now.

Harry, sensing how unsure I was leads my hands to his zipper, telling me it was okay. My lips find Harry's once agian as I try to get his pants off. They're on the floor in no time and we're left in our underwear and socks.

Harry's starts to palm me through the fabric of my underwear and I let out a moan. But my heart rate almost stops when I hear the bedroom door open.

"Are you guys oka- EWW! Oh my god! What the hell!?" The unmistakable sound of my sister, Nikita's voice fills my ears. Harry and I shoot up to look at her retreating figure.

I look at Harry who's face is bright red and I cough uncomfortably. "This could make for an awkward supper." I state and Harry nods his head. "We should probably go talk to her." He suggests and I sigh, nodding my head.

Harry and I quickly throw our clothes back on before walking out of my bedroom. We fix our hair as best as we can while we walk downstairs and into the living room.

Nikita sits there on the couch with Ally, both of them staring at the tv intently. I clear my throat and their heads turn swiftly to look at me. When they see who it is they shoot me a look of disgust.

"Are you guys done fucking each other yet?" Nikita spats at me. "Y-Yeah, about that. Um, I'm sorry you had to see that, but it's your own fault for coming into my room uninvited." I look at her and she snorts.

"It's bad enough that I have to witness you and your boyfriend together, I don't need to see you guys have sex too." She spats at me and my jaw almost drops. "What do you mean its bad enough that you have to see me and Harry together? What's wrong with it?" I ask her through clenched teeth.

"I mean I hate seeing you two together. Just the very thought of gay people running around this house makes me cringe."

Before I know it I have Nikita pinned to the ground, screaming profanities at her. She looks at me with pure horror on her face. "Louis, you're hurting me." She cries which snaps me out of my angered attacked.

Harry stands off to the side, watching me intently. I get up and shake my head. "I'm sorry." I whisper before walking past Harry and out the front door. I continue walking until I end up at a park near my house. I remember coming here and spending hours upon hours with my friends.

I sit down on a park bench and stressfully run my fingers through my hair.

What on Earth am I suppose to think right now. It really seems like the only people that support Harry and i's relationship besides us is my mother, everyone else including my own sisters are disgusted by the sight of us. I really don't know what I should do.

I feel someone sit down beside me. When I look over I see it's Harry. We sit there in silence for a bit before I finally speak up.

"What are we suppose to do?" I ask, my voice coming out weaker them I had hoped for. "What do you mean?" Harry asks me and I sigh. "I mean what are we suppose to do about everyone else? I can't stand all the sideways looks that we get when we hold each others hands in public. When we sit next to each other in the cafeteria and people stare at us is unnerving. I just don't know what to do." I can feel the tears slide down my cheeks as I look over at Harry. His hands are dangling limp at his sides as the tears fall down his cheeks.

"If you aren't happy being with me then why don't you just go ahead and say it. You wouldn't be the first person to desert me and you certainly won't be the last." He whispers before hastily trying to wipe away his tears that just won't stop falling.

"That's not what I meant." I whisper to which he scoffs. "You don't have to sugarcoat it Louis. It's fine. I'd just like to tell you, before you walk out of my life for good, thank you." He takes a shaky breath before looking up at me. "Thank you for making me feel loved and like I was worth something to someone. I know I might not be much but you didn't care. Thank you for just being there." He looks down again before pulling something out of his pocket.

He hands me a little red, satin box. When I open it, inside there's a simple silver ring.

"It was meant to be a promise ring for you, just so you know that I'd never leave you and that I love you. I guess it doesn't mean the same thing anymore but I want you to keep it anyways." Harry leans over and kisses my cheek softly for the last time.

"Goodbye Louis."

With that Harry gets up and walks away and out of my life, forever.

___

Hey guys!!! I'm thinking that there isn't going to be to many chapters left. :/ Boo, I know. Please comment, vote and fan me while you still can.

Also Happy Late New Year!! What are you guys planning on accomplishing in 2014? Comment below! :)

-S.M