Chapter 10~ Lunch

Harry's POV

 Right now I'm sitting in the lunch room, waiting for Louis. He told me yesterday that he was going to meet me in the lunch room and he's not here yet. Lunch is halfway over and he's still not here yet. I sigh taking a bite out of my sandwich, wishing that I would've gone to the music room. 

I see Louis walk into the lunch room, a blond girl's hand intertwined with his. I feel a pang in my chest and my head turns to face the floor. I stand up going over to throw my food away, suddenly losing my appetite. 

I begin to walk out of of the lunch room, passing Louis on my way out the door. I hear Louis's wonderful laugh echo in my head and I feel my heart break a little. 

As I make my way down the hallway I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to see Louis running towards. 

"Harry, where are you going? I though we were going to meet in the lunch room?" Louis says and I sigh. "You looked busy with your other friends and that blond so I thought there's no point in me sticking around if you're busy." Louis grabs my hand and I look down at them. "Come on Harry, you've got people to meet." Louis says and begins to lead me towards the lunch room once more. 

We walk into the lunch room and everything goes silent. Everyone there stares at Louis and I. When people realize that I'm the music geek a ripple of whispers breaks out. I look at Louis and he gives me a comforting smiles. His thumb rubs comforting circles on the back of my hand and I relax a little bit. 

Louis looks at me and I smile. He gives me a toothy grin and we walk towards his table. An unsettling feeling settles in the pit of my stomach and I look around nervously. 

Why did I think this was such a good idea? What on Earth was I thinking? This was a mistake.

We walk up to Louis's table and they stare at us. What are they looking at? I look down at my outfit, a simple plain black T-shirt, jeans and my old runners. I look up again they're still staring at me. 

"Who's your, friend?" The blond from earlier asks and glares at me. "Guys, this is Harry." Louis says and I look over at him. He gives me a reassuring smile and I return it with a small one. "Aren't you that music geek?" She asks and I look down at my feet, nodding my head shyly. "We have a music program?" One of the guys says and I nod my head. "There's a lot of different parts to it. There's the musical, choir and band." I say quietly and they nod there heads. "I've never seen you in the musical, so what do you do?" A black haired boy says. "Band." i say quietly and he nods his head. "Cool." 

Louis sits down and motions for me to sit beside him. I sit down and the guys stare at me.

"I recognize you from somewhere. Where do you work?" A blond haired guy asks and I look down at my hands. "I don't really work anywhere." I say quietly deciding it's better not to tell them. "Oh. Well I swear I know you from somewhere." He says and I shrug my shoulders.

I recognize that blond haired guy as well. I've seen up front by the stage when I'm doing my routines. He has a lot of money, and I know that due to the amount of money he put in my thong; nothing under $100.00 ever.

Louis gives me a curious look and I look down at my hands. I really don't want him to start asking questions.

"So Harry, what do you do for fun?" The black haired boy asks me and I shrug. My life consists of school, homework, the strip club, sleep and reading. Nothing these guys would be interested in. "You know, the usual." I hope they'll accept that answer. "Cool. So do you want to come to a party with us on Tuesday?" He asks me and I think for a moment.

I only work at the strip club Thursday-Sunday. Monday's I'm usually catching up on lost sleep. Tuesday and Wednesday are free so I guess I could.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan." I look over at Louis and he smiles at me. "Are you sure you want to? You don't have to." He whispers in my ear and I nod my head. "Louis are you talking about what you're going to do to him later?" The blond asks winking at him. I feel heat rise up in my cheeks. "Seriously Niall. You I'm not you know." He says and I know he means gay.

My heart sinks a little when he says that. I don't know why I'm feeling like this, I practically pushed him away yet it hurts when he denies that he could be gay. I look over at Louis and he smiles at me. He looks into my eyes, causing me to look away.

"So we'll meet you at Louis's place alright?" The black haired boy says and I nod my head. They pick up there trays and head to the garbage waving goodbye to us. I look over at Louis and I see him staring at his phone.

"I have to use the washroom, I'll be back Louis." He nods his head and I get up, walking out of the lunchroom and towards the washroom.

I step inside the washroom and I do my business. I walk over to the sink, to wash my hands. As I'm drying my hands I hear a bunch of banging coming from the hallway. I walk out of the bathroom to met with a fight. More importantly a fight involving Louis and the captain of the football team.

I push my way to the front of the group to get a better look of what's going on.

"So how was your lunch gay boy?" He spats at Louis and I see him tense at the word 'gay'. "Don't call me that.' Louis seethes. "Why not. Everyone knows you are. Especially with how you were acting with that band geek." He says and I know their talking about me. "His name is Harry and we're just friends." He says and I look at him with pleading eyes. "Sure you are. How many times have you fucked him? How many times have you shoved your dick in his mouth? How many times have you-" Louis balls his hands into fists and hits him square in the jaw. He looks at him anger in his eyes.

"Don't you dare say anything like that about Harry." Louis says and looks over at me. Bryce takes a swing at Louis, hitting him in the stomach. Louis hits him again and I take that as my cue to run forward.

"Louis please st-" I get cut off when a fist collides with my cheek. A burning sensation rises up into my cheek and I feel tears form in my eyes. I look at Louis and he looks at me, guilt written in his features and evident in his eyes.

Louis just hit me, no. He punched me.

I lift my hand to my cheek and he looks at me with pleading eyes. "Harry please, I didn't mean to." He says and I look at him, tears silently flowing down my cheeks. "If you didn't mean to hurt me then why do you deny what we have? Why can't you accept the fact we have something special Louis?" I whisper and he looks at me. "Please not here Harry." He begs but I shake my head. "Why not Louis? They should know the truth, they should know who we really are." I whisper and by this time Bryce has backed away from us completely, joining the other by standers.

"Harry please understand. This is harder for me then it is for you.' He tries but I look at him unconvinced. "How is this not hard for me Louis? How is it only hard for you?" I whisper before turning around  and walking out of the circle. I walk to the nurses office to get some ice for my cheek, praying it won't bruise.

Thanks to Louis I might not be able to work if I get bruise on my cheek 'cause it'll drive customers away. I can't afford that.

I step into the nurses office praying it won't look to bad.

__

Sorry for the long wait and grammar errors. Please comment, vote and fan.