Chapter 12~ What are you Doing?

Harry's POV

The bell rings signalling lunch and I have to say I'm excited. Louis said he was going to meet me out in the school yard today since it's nice outside. 

I race to my locker and I throw my books inside before grabbing my lunch. As I walk towards the school yard I feel someone grab my waist from behind. My body freezes and my breath hitches. 

"Relax baby, it's me." Louis's calming voice enters through my ears and I relax into his touch a little. "I thought you were meeting me outside?" I ask and he smiles at me. "I saw your sexy ass walking in the hallway I couldn't resist." I feel a blush forming on my cheeks at his words. "Whatever Lou. Let's go outside, it's a beautiful day." I grab his hand and we take off running towards the school yard. 

"Louis, what are you doing?" I smile at his weird dancing. "My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard!" Louis screams and I hide my head in my hands. "Louis, people are staring." I whine and he grins at me, pulling me to my feet. "Let them." He whispers before planting a sweet kiss to my lips. I hear gasping coming from around us. Louis pulls back and gives me a toothy grin. 

"Louis make them stop staring." I plead and he looks at me. "Why Harry?" He asks staring into my dull green eyes while stare back at his beautiful blue eyes with their green flecks near the center. "I don't like people staring at me Louis. All they ever do is judge. Please make them stop Louis." I plead to him and he sighs, his warm breath going onto my lips. He pecks me once more on the lips before he starts to sing.

"They don't know how special you are. They don't know what you've done to my heart. They can say anything they want, but they don't about us." He sings and I smile. He starts to sing it louder and louder until he's dancing around me singing. Twirling me and spinning around. 

I steal glances at everyone and they're staring at us in awe. I look over at the jocks and some of them are staring at us in disgust while the others are smiling. People soon separated. One side is wearing looks of pure disgust and hatred. While the other side is staring at us with pure happiness and awe. 

"They just jealous of us Hazza." Louis whispers before picking me up and carrying me inside. 

When we get inside I can't help but smile at Louis and his sweet ways. Louis smiles and pecks me again on the lips. 

We hear the sound of heels against the tiled hallway floor. "Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, my office. Now." The principals voice rings through my ears and I freeze. Louis gives me a worried look and grabs my hand. We walk towards the principals office, every bad scenario racing through my head. 

As we step inside Mrs. Tililing office I keep my gaze on the ground. Louis squeezes my hand reassuringly. 

"Boys, take a seat." Mrs. Tililing's voice rings through my ears and Louis guides me over to the chairs sitting in front of her desk. "I understand that you two are a couple?" She asks and Louis nods his head. "Yes we are." He says proudly. I look over and he smiles at me proudly. "Well that's great for you guys but you can't do any couple like things at school." She says and  feel my heart drop. "W-Why?" I stutter out and she gives us an apologetic smile. "There's people at this school that are homophobic. I really don't mind what you guys do but I'm just doing my job. Please just follow that simple rule and we'll get along just fine." She smiles and motions for us to leave. 

When we leave the office I feel tears well up in my eyes. I take Louis's hand and drag him to the music room so we can be somewhere private. 

I sit down on the piano bench and I feel a couple of tears fall down my cheeks. Louis wipes them away with his thumb and looks at me. "Hey, hey what's wrong Hazzy? Why are you crying?" He asks and I lie my head on his chest. "I knew people wouldn't like us Lou. This is what I was afraid of." I hiccup and he wipes the excess tears off of my face. 

"People don't know what they're missing Hazzy." Louis says and kisses my cheeks. "Just remember that we have each other and that's all that matters." Louis says and I nod my head, taking my bottom lip in between my teeth. Louis smiles and grabs my hand. 

"We better go or you'll be late for class." He smirks and I look at him. "Won't you be late too?" I ask him. "Yes, but I won't be as late if I drop you off soon." He grabs my hand and leads me out of the music room and towards my locker.

___

Hey guys! How was this chapter. Sorry if it's taken me a little bit to update I've been busy with school and other stuff. Please comment, vote and fan me. If you have any questions comment or inbox me or kik me @ booknerd47. Thank you guys so so much for reading. Also I apoligize for any grammar errors.

 -S.M