Chapter 22~ Why Are You Guys Here?

Harry's POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off. Groaning I slide out from under the warm blankets and towards my phone.

Picking it up I see its my alarm. Realizing that it's once again Monday and I have to go to school I rummage through my bag before pulling out some clothes. Silently I get dressed before grabbing one of my notebooks and ripping out a page.

Writing a quick note to Louis since I decided not to wake him I promised him I'll be back after school if he doesn't feel like coming when he wakes up.

Quietly I tip toe over to Louis's bed side table and I set the note down. I leaning over before lightly placing my lips on Louis's forehead before retracting slowly. Smiling down at the sleeping boy I tip toe back over to my bag before grabbing it and walking out of his room.

As I make my way towards the school I see some of the jocks with their slutty cheerleader girlfriends or as I like to call them, their fuck buddies.

I try to walk past them without being noticed but to no avail.

"Hey loser. Aren't you Tomlinson's latest fuck buddy?" One of the jocks asks me, stepping in front to block my path. Looking down I don't answer him. I have the right not to therefor I'm not and I won't. "Answer me dork." The guy spats at me, shoving my shoulders which causes me to take a step backwards. Much to the guys disliking though, I stay quiet.

Quietly I try to walk around him but he continues to block my path. "If you aren't going to answer my first question then answer this one." The guy says and I wait for him to continue. "You're that lame band geek right? The one who's forever hiding out in the music room?" The guys asks but still I don't utter a word. Giving up the guy turns around to face his fuck buddy of the week and I quickly scurry past them and to the school yard.

When lunch time finally rolls around the corner I pull my phone out to see a text from Louis.

From; Lou

Hey Hazzy! I saw ur note :) I wont come 2 school this afternoon bc im just 2 tired. C u when u get back. XOXO -BooBear

I smile at the simple text message before quickly replying.

To; Lou

Kk Boo. I'll c u when I get back 2 ur house. XOXO -Haz

Deciding now that Louis won't be here I'm going to head to the music room to work on one of my songs. I'm almost done it but it still needs some work and I need to write out the sheet music for it.

As I walk into the music room by heart almost stops. Sitting on my piano, banging randomly on the keys is Louis's friends. Some get up and start to randomly play the other instruments, causing me cringe at the awful sounds.

Discretely I try to walk away but the creak of the floor underneath my feet catches their attention.

"Oh Harry. Glad you could join us." One of the guys says while another comes and pushes me further into the room before shutting the door. They all crowd around me, staring as if I'm a piece of meat and they're starving men.

"What are you guys doing in here? You don't play any instruments." I say and they laugh at me. "We were waiting for you Harry. We want to talk to you about a little issue." The guy with brown hair and blue eyes says to me. "What issue would you have that would concern me?" I ask them, trying to come off as confident when really I'm feeling far from it.

"For starters you're dating my best friend, Louis, right?" The guy asks me and I nod my head slowly. "That's my first issue. You made Louis gay and gays aren't on allowed on the team. Which leads into issue two. Louis is a really good player so we need him on the team but he can't be which rolls back to you. You made Louis gay which results in him getting kicked off the team which means we lose one of our staring players which means we have a problem with you." The guy starts to walk closer to me, causing me to back up.

"I don't really see why you have a problem with Louis being gay?" They laugh at me like its obvious. "It doesn't matter whether or not you understand why, all you have to do is ungay Louis or we'll be the least of your problems." I shudder at his words.

What on earth would they do to me?

They push past me and out of the music room. I wait until I can't hear their footsteps anymore before I let out a sigh of relief.

This is turning out to be a very bad day. I should've just stayed him with Louis.

___

Hey guys! I'm sorry if it's short, I wrote it on my new phone and I can't see how long it is. Please comment, vote and fan my little munchkins!!

-S.M