Chapter 23~ What's Wrong?

Louis's POV

By the time Harry gets here I'm beyond bored. I've played video games, ate, took a shower and went on Instagram. There's nothing else to do! So when Harry walks through the front door I'm extremely happy.

"Hey Hazzy." I greet him, getting off of the couch so I can give him a hug. "Hey Lou." He says and gives me a smile as he sets down his bag. I wrap my arms around his neck and his find there way to my waist, engulfing me in a hug. Slowly, I tilt my head up and plant a sweet kiss to Harry's lips, but to my dismay he's pulls away.

A hurt expression covers my face but I try to mask it as best as I can.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask him, cupping his cheeks with my hands which forces him to look me in the eye. "It's nothing to worry about Lou, just had a rough day at school." He shoots me a small smile but I don't by it. "Please tell me." I beg and he sighs before pulling away from me and walking to the couch.

Quickly I sit down next to him.

"I had an unpleasant in counter with your soccer team mates." He says, causing my body to go stiff at the mention of them. "What did they say?" I try to play it off as if it's nothing big but obviously it is.

"Because you weren't at school today I decided to hang out in the music room. When I entered the room your soccer friends were in there, randomly playing the instruments with no rhyme nor reason." He shudders and I can't help but suppress a smile. It's cute watching his expressions.

"They came up to me and they started talking to me." He hesitates but I motion for him to go on by squeezing his hand reassuringly.

"They said that we can't be together." He chokes out. Tears start to prick at my eyes. "Why?" My voice cracks a little. "Apparently I made you gay and that gays aren't allowed on the team. If we don't break up and more importantly if I don't un gay you then bad things are going to happen." My jaw drops. Harry bursts into sobs while I just sit there stunned.

I thought my team mates were my friends? Then they try to get my boyfriend to 'un gay' me.

Bullshit.

Harry and I will always be, we'll show them.

Harry continues to sob beside me and I can't take it anymore. I hop into his lap and connect my lips forcefully to his. He doesn't kiss me back for a minute, just sits there in shock but when I start to grind my member onto his he begins to kiss me back. His hands grip my waist as mine find there way to his curls. We pull back for air and I smile at him.

"We will make it Hazza, I promise you that. Don't pay attention to them, or any other haters. They're just jealous of us and what we have. In fact we're going to rub it in there faces tomorrow." He looks at me worriedly. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" He asks and I nod my head at him. "We will be fine.''

I reattach my lips with his and we continue with our heated make out session, that is until the front door opened and in walked my mother. I quickly jump off of Harry before cuddling into his side, trying to act natural.

My mom walks into the living room and smirks at us. "Did you guys have fun?" She asks us and I look at her confused. Harry obviously understands though because his face goes bright red. She points her finger at us and I look down, seeing the obvious bulge in my pants, Harry's the same way. I hide my face in Harry's chest and my mom just laughs.

"I have to go to work, so you guys can continue your session. I just beg that you don't do it on my new couch. Use the one downstairs if anything." I groan. "Mother, really?" I whine and her laugh echos around the room.

When she leaves I look up at Harry. He smiles down at me and I can't help but smile back. "You're mom's quite the character." I nod my head, laughing slightly.

"Now there's 2 ways we can deal with this little issue of ours." Harry says before moving his face closer to mine. "We could go take a shower or I could take you right here, right now." He says into my ear huskily. My body shivers at the thought but I nod my head. "Then we should take this upstairs in case your sisters come home." I nod my head, practically sprinting to my room, Harry following close behind me.

Time for some magic.

___

OMFG THIS CHAPTER IS AWFUL!! I really don't blame you guys if you don't vote for this chapter, it's horrible.

*I have started making a new book called Reasons Why, it's a Niall Horan fanfic! You guys should go check it out.*

Love you guys!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HANUKKAH! ETC!

-S. M