Chapter 14~ Explanation

Louis's POV

While I drive Harry and I to his house I can't help but replay the image of Harry in my head. He looked so broken, so fragile and it hurts me to know that someone hurt him and I wasn't there to stop it. I don't want my Harry to be hurt and knowing my past is hurting him gives me an unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I pull up to Harry's house. Turning off my truck, I get out of the truck. Harry walks up to me and I fling my arm around him. Leading me inside Harry walks slowly up to his front door. Opening it he reveals the low living standards he's grown accustomed to living in. Stepping inside I remove my shoes as he shuts the door. We walk into his kitchen and he digs through the cupboard.

"Do you like tea?" Harry asks me quietly and I nod my head. "I'd love some tea Hazzy." I walk up to him, giving him a hug from behind. "But not right now. I need to tell you some things first." I whisper in his ear and he shivers, causing me to smile.

Harry takes my hand, leasing me into his living room. Sitting down on the small love seat that furnishes the room. Sitting down next to Harry I look at him nervously. He turns to face me with an adorable look on his face.

"Can you promise me one thing before I start?" I ask him and he nods his head. "Anything." I take a shaky breath. "No matter what I tell you about my past it will not affect how you treat or see me." I state and he nods his head. "You didn't judge me, so I won't judge you." Harry states and I smile at him.

"Okay, here goes nothing." I whisper. I shut my eyes, trying to figure out where to begin.

"In grade 7 my parents, Liam and I moved here when my dad got transferred here for his job. I was shy and didn't like being the centre of attention. I was sitting at my desk alone at lunch when Niall approached me. He sat down with me and we began talking, instantly clicking. When eighth grade riled around the corner I began to develop feelings for him. About halfway through the school year near the end of February we started dating. He was my first kiss, my first real boyfriend and my first time. In tenth grade he began to get really possessive of me and I bro e up with him. We became friends once more but we've never been as close as we use to be. I guess he's never actually let go." I look up from my gaze at the floor seeing Harry looking at me with a sad expression.

"Is that going to happen with us Lou?" His voice brakes and so does my heart. "No Hazzy. That's never going to happen to us." I put him on my lap, giving him a hug. "Is Niall going to hurt me Boo Bear?" Harry asks me and I shake my head. "Never. If he does he better know how to run." I say and Harry smiles.

"Thank you Louis." Harry says, giving me a hug. "Your welcome." I give Harry a short, sweet kiss on the lips. Harry smiles, getting up from my lap.

"Where are you going?" I ask and he smiles at me. "To get us some tea." He wiggles his hips as he walks into the kitchen. Shaking my head I get up, following him.

Harry's POV

When Louis tells me about his past with Niall I have to admit I am a little worried. It seems like him and Niall really had something special. I don't think we have anything as special as what they had so will he just decide to end it? Will I be alone again?

I don't want to be alone again. I'm tired of being alone.

__

Hey guys! I hope you liked this update. Please comment, vote and fan me pretty please. Thank you!!!

-S.M