Chapter 21~ The notebook

Louis's POV

When Harry returns from his private shows he has to go and serve tables. He told me he'd be back at 6:00a.m which is another 7 hours. Sighing I look around, trying to find something to occupy myself with for a while.

Soon I spot Harry's backpack, walking over to it I see there's multiple notebooks shoved inside. Opening it wider I begin to look through them.

History, English, Math, Health, Science, Music/Drawing, Computer Lab. Wait, Music and Drawing? I grab the notebook out of his backpack before walking over to the couch once more. Sitting down I open the notebook.

The first page has different drawings on it and I have to admit they're amazing. I would have never thought Harry would be an artist. Turning the page there's a bunch of lyrics scrawled on it. As I read them it appears as if it's a song, a love song to be exact. Smiling as I read the words I notice that they connect with us so well.

I continue to flip through the pages, amazed by his drawings, his lyrics. They amaze me.

The hours pass by as I stare at his drawings and read his lyrics over and over. At about 3:00 a.m I begin to doze off, my eyes fighting to stay open.

Knowing Harry would be mad if he knew I stayed up this late I decided I should get a few hours of sleep, but first I need to do something.

Harry's POV

I walk into my dressing room after unlocking the door. I'm absolutely exhausted but I have to stay awake.

Looking over at Louis's sleeping figure I notice one of my notebooks on his chest. I ignore it, thinking that he decided to study and was using my notes. Quietly I walk to my bathroom to take a quick shower.

As I'm in the shower I think about Louis. It was nothing particular, just about him in general.

Turning the water off I step out of the bathtub before wrapping a towel around my waist. I walk over to the door, shaking the water out of my curls as I go.

As quietly as I can I get dressed into my street clothes. Tossing the towel into the laundry hamper Louis turns on the couch, causing my notebook to fall off his chest. Ignoring it I place today's earnings in my bag carefully, double checking to make sure I didn't forget any I turn around to go and grab my notebook off the floor.

When I see it open on the floor I nearly have a heart attack then and there, realizing what book he was looking at. Louis was looking at my music and drawing book.

I have drawings mostly based around music but closer to the end there's drawings of Louis. I have songs that I've written lyrics and sheet music for in there and I don't really want him looking at them. Neither my drawings or my songs are that good, they're just a way for me to express myself without anyone really knowing.

The hours I spend in the music room I'm writing music. I have access to multiple instruments at the same time along with recording stuff which is perfect.

Quickly I place my notebook back in my bag before zipping it closed. Throwing my bag I've my shoulder I walk over to Louis to wake him.

"Lou, Lou." I shake him gently. "What?" He mumbles sleepily. "It's time to go. I need you to walk to the car, okay?" Louis nods his head before getting up reluctantly. Snaking my arm around his waist I lead him out of my dressing room and towards the vehicle.

Once I get him back to his house I carry him upstairs to his bedroom. Setting him down on his bed I cover him with his blankets. Kissing his forehead I turn to leave when he calls my name.

"Harry, stay with me. It's cold without you." He whines and I smile at him. "Okay Lou." I whisper before setting my bag down and climbing into bed beside him. I feel him squirm around and I look at him confused.

Next I know his jeans go flying across the room, his shirt not far behind which leaves him in his underwear. Looking at him confused he smiles at me sleepily. "It's more comfy." He says and begins to undo my jeans, tucking them down my legs.

"What are you doing?" I ask, laughing at his attempts to take my jeans off. "Making you more comfy." He says and I smile before taking my jeans off the rest of the way. His small, warm hands find there way under my shirt before lifting it over my head. When I'm left in only my underwear he smiles at me with satisfaction.

He cuddles into my chest and I wrap my arm around his waist, bringing him closer to my body. Louis looks up at me in wonder and I look down at him confused.

"Sing for me." He whispers and I look away from him nervously. "W-What song?" His hand interlocks with mine, his thumb rubbing over the back of it. "One of your songs. A song from your notebook." I think before shutting my eyes and softly I begin to sing.

When I open my eyes Louis is asleep, soft snores escaping his parted lips. Smiling I kiss his forehead before shutting my eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

___

Hey guys! How was this chapter? I'm not sure how long it is because I wrote it on my iPad so forgive me. Please comment, vote and fan!

-S.M