Ch.19

A day later, everyone is still setting things up and doing the finishing touches of what will make Drama and Caite's wedding a dazzling event.

Patty, Gene, and Denise are there helping out, too.

Patty and Denise are helping with the flowers and some of the decorations, while Gene is helping Drama with his suit that he's going to wear at the wedding.

Sterling and Big are arranging chairs and the pulpit that they're going to use for the preacher to speak at the wedding.

Chanel and Rob are setting out fancy glasses at each table for the guests to use for the reception and they brought Larissa and Matthew with them since Caite needs time off to get things ready for herself.

"Larissa Marie don't you mess with those glasses, leave them alone." said Chanel catching her daughter trying to pick up one of the fancy glasses at one of the tables.

"Why?" Questioned Larissa wondering why she can't look at her reflection in the glass.

"Because they are for the wedding now put the glass back." said Chanel taking the glass away from Larissa and putting it back in its place.

Larissa sighs and walks over to Matthew laying in his pumpkin seat.

She sits beside the pumpkin seat and tries to get Matthew out of it but fails miserably.

Matthew wakes up and starts to cry.

"Larissa leave your brother alone, he was sleeping." said Chanel getting on to her daughter again.

"Rob could you get him? I'm trying to do this with the tables and I can't do it all at once." said Chanel.

"I'm on it babe" said Rob jogging over to Matthew.

He picks Matthew up and cradles him in his arms.

"Hey what's the matter, huh? Are you cranky because you didn't get your formula this morning? It's okay my little man, daddy's got this under control." Rob said talking to Matthew in his baby talk tone of voice.

"Hey babe, where's Matthew's baby bag?" asked Rob while still cradling Matthew.

"It should be by his pumpkin seat." said Chanel.

"Well I didn't see it when I picked him up out of it." said Rob.

"I put it right beside his pumpkin seat...Larissa! What did you do with your brother's bag?" Asked Chanel thinking Larissa took the bag and hid it somewhere.

"I don't know" said Larissa with a big guilty smile on her face while looking up at Chanel.

"Yes you do. Where did you hide it?" said Chanel not buying the look on Larissa's face.

"Over there" Larissa pointed to it hiding under a table.

"(Sigh) Larissa Marie Dyrdek you have got to stop fooling around. I don't have time to play games with you." said Chanel getting aggravated.

She gets the bag from under the table and hands it to Rob.

"Alright I gotta feed him he's getting really cranky." said Rob sitting down in a chair and grabbing Matthew's baby bottle and the formula that's in a can.

He gets some water from a sink and mixes the formula up in the bottle, then he runs to another room and warms it up a little in the microwave.

Matthew starts his loud crying again.

"Shh it's okay, it's okay.." said Rob trying to calm Matthew down a little while waiting on the bottle to warm up.

"Beep." the formula is done.

It's a Love Story! The Sequelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें