Ch.3

Rob calls in a meeting at the fantasy factory.

"Alright, I've made you all come to the meeting to talk about a birthday party for Larissa." Rob started off.

"I talked to Rob yesterday, and we were thinking about having the party here." Big told everyone.

"Yeah, and the cake will be in a hello kitty theme, we'll. have pink and purple balloons everywhere. Oh, and Drama, Big Cat, and Sterling, you guys are gonna dress up like furry animals. Drama you're the bunny, Big Cat you're the kitten, and Sterling you're the puppy." Rob Continued.

Drama had a serious look in his eyes.

"There's no way that I'm dressing up in a bunny suit." he said

"Yes, you're going to wear that bunny suit, you're going to wear the bunny suit." Rob said as he smiled and laughed a little bit.

Drama rolled his eyes and smiled.

"So just why are we dressing up like animals again?" Sterling asked.

"Its for Larissa's birthday party. What other reason would I make you wear a crazy costume?" said Rob to Sterling.

"I don't know. I just know I'm going to dread wearing a puppy costume." said Sterling.

Rob turned to look at Chanel.

"What do you think about all of this Chanel?" Rob asked her.

"Um, I don't know. I like the whole party idea thing. It all sounds like a good idea for Larissa." Chanel replied.

"Alright, good. Then everything is ready to go. We all just need to pitch in what money we have to buy all of the stuff." said Rob.

"Okay so who's buying what?" Drama asked.

"Uh, well I guess we will split up into teams of two people. Let's make this a fun experience . Chanel and I will tackle the costumes and the hello kitty cake. Drama and Big Cat, you can get the balloons and streamers. Big and Sterling you guys can get a few of the birthday presents and a hello kitty piñata. Chanel and I will get most of her presents, but we wrote down a list of things that we thought she would like. Pick only 2 of those on the list. The rest we will buy. Alright?" Rob explained to everyone.

Everyone agreed to the plan, and Rob dismissed the meeting.