Ch. 20

A week later, it's the big day for Drama and Caite.

Duff Goldman already brought the wedding cake, and everything is all set up and looking gorgeous.

It's 5:00 and Patty and Gene arrive followed by Denise, her husband Jason and their litter boy Mason.

Mason runs off to see his cousin Larissa.

"Mason be careful!" said Denise.

"Hey there's my little amazing nephew. Did you miss your funcle Rob?" said Rob picking up Mason and holding him.

Mason keeps fidgeting and wanting to be put back down.

"Okay I get it you want to hang out with your cousin. Here go ahead. Have fun" said Rob putting him down as Mason took off and started chasing Larissa.

"Hey no running! Mason!" Jason started to holler at his son.

"Hey sis" sad Rob hugging Denise.

"Hey" said Denise.

"Glad you guys made it" said Rob.

"Yeah, where's Chris?" said Gene.

"He's in the back of his office getting ready. Feel free to go see if he needs help" said Rob.

"I think I'll go check on him" said Gene going off into Drama's office.

"Who's helping Caite get ready?" asked Patty.

"Chanel and Caite's mom are probably helping her now" said Rob.

"I'll be right back I gotta go check on Matthew." said Rob going off to check on his son who is still in his pumpkin seat sitting beside Chanel in her office.

"Hey guys" sad Rob entering the room.

"Hey babe" said Chanel.

"How is everything going in here?" said Rob.

"Everything is going good." said Chanel.

"Caite you look absolutely gorgeous." said Rob.

"Thank you" said Caite smiling.

"I just came in here to check on Matthew and to take him so he can see his grandma. I want her to see how handsome he looks in his fancy outfit" said Rob.

"Okay well his bag is down beside his pumpkin seat if you want to take it with you" said Chanel.

"Okay well keep up the good work. By the way you look beautiful babe." said Rob picking up up Matthew in his pumkin seat and kissing Chanel sweetly.

"Thanks" said Chanel smiling.

Rob takes him over to Patty who is sitting down in a chair in the wedding tent beside Denise and Jason.

He hands him over to her.

"Awww he looks handsome" said Patty.

"Aww he's a cutie Rob." said Denise.

Rob smiles.

"I know. He's my handsome little man" said Rob.

It's 10 minutes before the wedding and everybody is packed in the tent.

Drama makes his way into the tent and stands in his proper place beside the pulpit.

Rob gets up and gives Drama a signature man hug.

"Looking good man." said Rob.

"Thanks" said Drama.

"You nervous?" said Rob.