Ch 17

The next day everyone was gathered in Rob's office discussing the plans for Drama and Caite's wedding.

"Guys we've got a wedding to plan." said Rob

"What? A wedding? For who?" asked Sterling.

"Drama and Caite. Drama recently told me yesterday that he and Caite just got engaged." said Rob.

"You're getting married?" Big Black asked turning to Drama.

"Yeah" said Drama

"Well congratulations. I'm proud of you" said Big.

"Uh thanks" said Drama not sounding too excited to be sitting around planning a wedding.

"So what idea's do we got?" asked Rob.

"We can have it here like we did with you and Chanel's wedding or in Hawaii. Those are just some of my ideas of where to have the ceremony at." said Sterling.

"I don't know but Hawaii sounds fun. We just need a way to come up with the funds to go there." said Rob.

"How are we going to get the money for that?" asked Drama.

"Easy, I could go to another skateboard competition to win the money or we could do a fundraiser with food. Big can make up some of his dump truck specials and there we go, the money's right there." said Rob.

Drama crosses his arms and sighs.

"I don't think the dump truck specials are going to work." said Drama.

"Are you criticizing my cooking?" said Big

"No I just think the skate competition would work. Big Cat, Rob, and I could all enter and whatever prize money we win, we can put it together and we should have enough for the trip." said Drama

"You're a genius Drama. I can look up local skate competitions and we can all three enter." said Rob.

"Alright so what about the food?" asked Sterling

"Whatever the man dime wants is what we'll have." said Rob.

"I don't care what we have as long as it's nothing gross or weird that anyone in Hawaii offers us. I'm not eating bugs or any kind of animal from the Islands." said Drama.

"Wait but what about Caite's family? They can't just fly out to Hawaii to be there at the wedding." said Big.

"You're right, well then I guess we'll set up a wedding here and I could get someone from a local church to be the priest." said Rob.

"I guess I could call up Caite and talk to her about what food she wants for the wedding." said Drama.

"Well call her up now" said Rob.

Drama dials Caite's number and puts the phone on speakerphone.

"Hello?" said Caite answering the phone.

"Hey babe what's up?" said Drama.

"Oh nothing just watching Grey's Anatomy. What are you doing?" said Caite.

"Sitting here with the guys at the Fantasy Factory planning our wedding." said Drama.

"Oh that's nice" said Caite.

"Yeah we need to know what kind of food you want for the wedding, we're having it here at the Fantasy Factory" said Drama.

"Umm, I guess it really doesn't matter. Although cheese and crackers sounds nice and maybe a fruit platter and some ham or chicken sounds good. Patty and Denise can help out with the food too if they want and I can have my mom make her pot roast that is so good." said Caite.

"Okay well that's all we needed to know" said Drama

"Okay well I gotta go take my shower." said Caite.

"Alright bye babe. Love you"said Drama

"Love you too. Bye" said Caite.

Drama hangs up and they continue the planning.

"Okay that's taken care of now we just need to figure out who to invite." said Rob.

"Caite's family, Patty and Gene, Our other close family members, and maybe a few of our friends from the skating community." said Drama.

"Okay well we can start on the invitations tomorrow." said Rob.

"That's fine with me" said Drama.

Just then, Rob gets a phone call from Chanel.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" asked Rob.

"I'm okay, still sore though. I was going to tell you that they're releasing me from the hospital. I get to take Matthew home today." said Chanel.

"Yeah I was just about to come up there to see you. We're done discussing Drama's wedding plans. We're going to work on the invitations tomorrow." said Rob.

"Oh cool. I'm so happy to finally come home with our new baby." said Chanel.

"Me too. I'm glad that you're coming home but anyways I'll be on my way to get you and the baby soon so be ready." said Rob.

"Alright, I'll get Matthew's new clothes on and see you later." said Chanel.

"Okay. Love you." said Rob.

"I love you too." said Chanel.

"Bye" said Rob.

"Bye" said Chanel hanging up

"Well guys I gotta go. Chanel is released from the hospital so I gotta go get her and the baby." said Rob.

"Alright well see ya later Rob. Stay safe man." said Big giving Rob his famous man-hug.

"Yeah, I will." said Rob grabbing his car keys and heading out to his car.

"So I guess the meeting is over?" said Big Cat.

"Yeah I guess so. You guys do whatever I'm going to take a lunch break and go to taco bell." said Big.

"Bring us back somethin'" said Sterling as Big headed out the door.

"He's not gonna bring us something." said Sterling.

"No he's not" said Drama.---------------------------------

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. Sorry it took me this long to update. I've just been so caught up in everything else that I kindof put it off until now. Anyways, hope you've enjoyed the story so far. There's a lot of new exciting chapters coming up so be prepared. And by the way thanks for supporting me and my stories. Keep on reading, and if you haven't read any of my other stories you should check them out sometime. They're all on my profile. ;)