Ch.16

The next morning, Rob gets up, throws one of his DC T-shirts on and a pair of jeans, and goes into Larissa's room.

"Wakey wakey sweetheart, we gotta go see mommy and your baby brother up at the hospital." he said softly while gently shaking her to wake her up.

Larissa slowly lifts her head up while wiping her eyes and yawning.

"C'mon." Rob said softly while taking her up into his arms and grabbing some of her things that she would need.

He puts her stuff in the back seat, and straps her into her car seat.

Larissa falls back asleep as soon as they take off driving.

When Rob arrives at the hospital, he unstraps Larissa and takes her up into his arms again while she lays her head on his shoulder and continues to sleep.

"I'm here to see my wife Chanel." said Rob as he approaches the front desk.

"Okay go right ahead. Do you know where her room is?" said the lady at the front desk.

"Yeah I was here with her last night when she delivered." said Rob.

"Okay I was just making sure." said the front desk lady.

Rob heads down the hallway, and into Chanel's hospital room.

There, Chanel is feeding Matthew his first bottle of formula.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling?" Rob asked as he came in and stood by her bedside.

"Fine. Dr. Reeves said I can go ahead and start feeding him." said Chanel.

"That's great. How is my little son feeling?" said Rob smiling while looking down at the baby.

"He's fine. Do you want to feed him?" asked Chanel.

"You wanna trade?" asked Rob referring to Larissa.

"Yeah sure. Let me see my little girl." said Chanel taking Larissa into her arms.

Rob takes the baby and the bottle, sits down in a chair beside Chanel, and begins to feed him.

After almost the entire bottle is gone, Matthew is done eating.

"God son, you must've been really hungry." said Rob as he placed the bottle in Matthew's baby bag.

Larissa slowly wakes up.

"Are you awake now my little sleepyhead?" asked Chanel looking down at Larissa.

"...yeah.." said Larissa in a soft tone of voice.

Chanel smiles at her.

"I guess I gotta burp this little guy now." said Rob holding Matthew over his shoulder and gently patting his back.

Matthew starts to cry.

"Oh no no no no..shh. It's okay." said Rob rocking him back and forth trying to get him to calm down.

Chanel looks at Rob so seriously then smiles to show that she was joking.

"Rob what did you do?" she said crossing her arms.

"Nothing I sware he was fine and then he started freaking out. I'm trying to get him to calm down." said Rob.

Rob rocks Matthew back and forth again and keeps shushing him.

Finally, he stops crying and slowly starts to fall asleep.

Rob gets a feeling of relief when Matthew is calm and asleep.

"Well I'm gonna go and see how the guys are at the fantasy factory, and let you get some rest. Okay?" said Rob handing Matthew back to Chanel.

"Okay have fun." said Chanel.

"I will. C'mon sweetheart we gotta go." said Rob taking Larissa up in his arms.

"Give mommy a hug." said Rob as he leaned down just a bit to let Larissa hug Chanel.

Larissa wraps her little arms around Chanel.

"Aww. Goodbye sweetie. I'll be home soon, I just have to stay here for a couple of days and rest. Okay?" said Chanel.

"Okay.." sad Larissa in the sweetest voice.

"Bye babe. You get some rest now, you need it." said Rob hugging Chanel.

"I will don't worry." said Chanel smiling.

"Alright. I'll be back tomorrow." said Rob as he leans down to kiss Chanel.

"Love you" said Rob.

"I love you too. Be safe." said Chanel.

"We will. Bye." said Rob.

"Bye." said Chanel.

Rob walks out, and heads to the car.

He straps Larissa in her car seat, and gives her her sippy cup full of juice.

When Rob arrives at the fantasy factory, he takes Larissa with him into Drama's office.

"Hey man what's going on?" he asked as he sat down on one of the chairs by Drama's desk.

"Not much, just got engaged today." said Drama while messing with his computer.

"Wait..what?? Hold on..Did you just say that you got engaged?" said Rob surprised and confused by what Drama had just said.

Drama turns from his computer to face Rob.

"Yeah, I asked Caite to marry me and she said yes." said Drama.

"So you finally found the one, huh?" said Rob.

"Yeah." said Drama.

"The man dime finally found his missing dime piece. I could make that into a book or something. I'll call it man dime finds his dime.' said Rob being goofy as usual.

"Please don't." said Drama seriously.

Rob laughs a little bit and gives Drama a man hug.

"I'm happy for ya man." said Rob.

Rob takes Larissa, and he and Drama walk out of Drama's office together.

"C'mon we've got a wedding to plan." said Rob walking beside Drama.------------------------------------------