Ch. 32

Everyone comes in Rob's office the next day and starts pitching ideas for the skate park that is going to be dedicated to Big Black.

"Okay so first things first what do we want to call this skate park?" Rob asks as they all sit around him at the big long table in his office.

Everyone starts think of some ideas but nobody speaks up at first.

"Well? Anyone?" Rob asks.

Finally Big Cat speaks up, "what about The Christopher Boykin Memorial Park?"

   "That sounds too fancy in my opinion" says Sterling.

"Yeah have to agree on that one. Sorry Big Cat" says Rob.

       "It's okay" says BigCat

Everyone keeps sitting there thinking and another wave of silence comes.

This time Drama speaks up, "Big's Memorial Park. What about that?"

"It sounds alright but I think we should come up with something else" says Rob.

     "Okay" says Drama.

Chanel speaks up after she has thought about several names in her head.

"How about Boykin Memorial Park and the slogan below it be make it big?" She says.

Rob thinks for second.

 "That's perfect!!" Rob says as he claps his hands together and stands up from his chair.

"Actually, to make it fair I'm gonna let everyone vote on all of the suggestions made" he adds.

"Alright" says Drama.

"Yeah sounds good" says Sterling.

"Okay by show of hands who likes the Christopher Boykin memorial park?" Rob asks.

Nobody raises their hand.

"Alright then who likes Big's memorial park?" Rob asks.

Only Drama and Big Cat raise their hand.

"Okay and who likes Boykin Memorial Park?" Rob asks

Everyone raises their hand.

"Well then the vote has it, Boykin Memorial Park is the name we're going for" says Rob.

Everyone woo hoos and yeahs and high fives each other.

"So we'll meet up in a few days or so to start helping with construction right?" Sterling asks.

   "Actually it takes than that, I gotta call some people to come and help with designing and foundation of the park and also get people to help us with the construction, too. Because I mean we can't all five of us do it by ourselves" says Rob.

"Okay" Drama says while nodding his head in agreement.

"But I'll get back with all of you and let you know once I've got things figured out" says Rob.