Ch.12

4 months later--

Chanel is going on her 8th month of pregnancy, and man is her belly huge!

She decided to take some time off since she is having a lot of back pain and headaches from the pregnancy.

Rob gathers everyone into his office to talk about something important.

"Alright guys, we need to figure out a way to plan a surprise baby shower for Chanel. Any ideas?" said Rob folding his hands.

"Why not throw the shower here? We had Larissa's birthday party here, why not have the baby shower here?"" said Drama.

"That's what I was thinking. Maybe we can all work together and gather things up for the baby shower. I can write a list for each person and we can throw it all together. We'll do it just like we did for Larissa's birthday." said Rob.

"Wait a minute..Isn't it up to the women to plan baby showers? 'Cos I don't think 5 grown men planning a baby shower isn't such a good idea." said Sterling.

"Well yeah but where the heck am I gonna find a bunch of women to throw this baby shower?" Rob asked.

"You can get your mom and Caite to help." said Drama.

"Good idea. We can get them to help out with planning it and we'll get the stuff for it." said Rob.

"Well call your mom up right now. I'll call Caite." said Drama pulling his phone out of his pocket and walking outside of Rob's office.

"Alright. Hold on just a sec guys." said Rob getting his phone out and calling Patty.

"Hello?" said Patty.

"Hey mom." said Rob.

"Yeah?" said Patty.

"We want to plan a surprise baby shower for Chanel and we kindof need your help. Can you come out here to help us?" said Rob.

"I don't know Rob. I can try to make it out there to help." said Patty.

"Okay well let us know because it's kinda awkward having 5 grown men planning a baby shower." said Rob.

"Alright I will do that." said Patty.

"Alright. Love you mom." said Rob.

"Love you too." said Patty.

"Bye" said Rob hanging up.

"I'm gonna call my sister." said Rob dialing Denise's number.

"What for?" Big asked.

"To see if she can help out with the shower." said Rob.

Drama comes back into the office and sits down.

"How'd it go with Caite?" Big asked him.

"She said she can help out." said Drama.

"Good." said Big.

Rob gets off the phone with Denise.

"Is Denise gonna help?" Big asked.

"Yeah she said she doesn't have anything to do and Jason doesn't mind so she's helping out." said Rob.

"Are they coming here today or what?" asked Sterling.

"Well my mom said she might come. Denise is on her way and Caite is helping too, right?" said Rob.

"Yeah. She's on her way. She's bringing Larissa since she had to babysit her." said Drama.

"Alright we're getting this baby shower plan in motion." said Rob.

"So are we waiting on them to get here or what?" asked Drama.

"I guess so. We might as well hang out til they get here." said Rob.

3 hours later--

Patty, Caite, and Denise all show up at the fantasy factory.

They walk into Rob's office and sit down.

Caite put Larissa down, and handed her a sippy cup filled with juice and her teddy bear.

Larissa drops the teddy bear and sippy cup, and runs to Rob hugging his leg.

"Daddy!" She yelled while clinging to his leg.

"Hi sweetheart. How's daddy's little girl doing?" said Rob picking Larissa up and holding her.

Larissa smiles at him and looks back down at the ground.

"Mom, Denise, Caite. I'm glad you guys made it." said Rob.

"Yeah I'm glad to be here helping you guys. I haven't planned a baby shower since my best friend Nicole had one." said Caite.

"Alright well do you guys have any ideas?" asked Rob.

"Well where are you planning to have this thing?" asked Denise.

"We were thinking about having it here." said Rob.

"Okay. I guess you could maybe do the usual, have presents, food, and play some games. I don't know what kind of games we could play though. I know it has to be related to the baby shower though." said Denise.

"I have an idea. You know how Chanel used to work for Maxim magazines? We could do a photoshoot for her and we could pick out super cute maternity clothes and let her take a lot of pictures and she can keep the photos." said Caite.

"Good idea. She would probably like that. Anything else?" said Rob.

"You could call up some of Chanel's friends and invite them to come and be a part of the baby shower." said Denise.

"I can do that." said Rob.

"You could add some humor into it like bring in a live comedian from one of those places where comedians go." said Big.

"Alright sounds great. Chanel loves to laugh so that'll be good for her." said Rob.

"I can cook some of my homemade meals that you guys like. Chanel loves my cooking so I can help out with that." said Patty.

"There we go, we have the food taken care of. What about the games?" said Rob.

"What about simple games like pin the tail on the donkey and a baby shower word search?" asked Caite.

"That'll work I guess. I'll call up Duff Goldman to make the cake tomorrow." said Rob.

"And who's buying the stuff?" asked Drama.

"All of us are. I will write a list down of things for everyone and we will gather it all together when we set it up tomorrow." said Rob.

"Okay." said Drama.

"Is that it?" asked Sterling.

"Pretty much. I'll write the lists for you guys and then we're done." said Rob.

Rob writes down certain things for each person to get.

Caite,Patty, and Denise help him by telling him things he would need for the baby shower.

Rob writes a list for himself, too.

He hands the lists out to each person.

"Alright guys that's it. Thanks so much for helping out ladies. We'll see you here tomorrow to set it up." said Rob.

"You're welcome. Bye Rob." said Caite walking out.

Denise and Patty hug Rob, say their goodbyes, and leave.

"Alright see you all here tomorrow guys." said Rob.

"See ya later man." said Big giving Rob a man hug and walking out with the others.

Rob sits in his chair while Larissa sits on the floor beside him playing with her teddy bear.