Ch. 21

The wedding is over and everything is back to normal.

Chanel is working again in her office, and she brought the kids with her since Drama and Caite are off on their honeymoon and she cant get Caite to watch them.

Big and Rob are right outside of Drama's office playing some one on one basketball.

They stop to take a break for a second.

"So I'm thinking about taking Chanel and the kids out to eat tonight. Where should I take them?" Rob asked Big before taking a drink of his monster energy drink.

"You got Chic Fil A, you got Popeye's, and Apple Bees. Those are the best one's that I can think of." said Big.

"Apple Bees doesn't sound too bad." said Rob.

"They got them little coloring pages the kids can color on." said Big.

"Alright we've got a deal with Apple Bees." said Rob grabbing the basketball again and shooting it in the basket.---------------------------

In Orlando, Florida, Drama and Caite are enjoying their honeymoon at Disney World and at one of the hotels the Disneyland Resort offers.

They snap pictures with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck before going on a rollercoaster.

"Are you ready for this?" Caite asked all excitedly before the rollercoaster was about to start.

"As ready as you are babe." said Drama throwing his hands in the air as the rolletcoaster takes them uphill slowly before dropping downhill at 90 MPH.----------------------

Rob walks into Chanel's office, and he picks up Larissa and holds her while talking to Chanel.

"So I wondered if you and the kids would like to go out to eat tonight at Apple Bees, unless you wanna go somewhere else." said Rob.

"No Apple Bees sounds fine. We gotta go somewhere where the kids can enjoy it too." said Chanel.

"Alright so we'll have a family night, just you, me, and the kids." said Rob.

"Sounds alright with me." said Chanel smiling before kissing Rob.

"Eww" said Larissa in a disgusted tone.

"What? Can't me and your mommy give each other kisses? I know you like kisses." said Rob as he kissed Larissa a bunch of times all over her face making her giggle and laugh.

"Stop it daddy" said Larissa in her cute little voice.

"Neverrrr" said Rob joking around with Larissa making her laugh again.

Rob puts her back down and lets her run off and play in Chanel's office.

"Be careful Larissa, I don't want you to fall and get hurt." said Chanel.

Rob pulls Chanel into an embrace and kisses her.

"I love you beautiful." said Rob

Chanel smiles while looking into his eyes.

"I love you too" said Chanel as Rob let go of her and walked out of her office.------------------------------------------

"This place seems really nice, and a little expensive don't you think?" said Caite.

They are enjoying a nice dinner for two at a little Italian restaurant nearby Disney World.

"Yeah but I wanted to take you here. I did this for you because it's our honeymoon. I wanted to make it special." said Drama.

Caite smiles.

"Yeah but you didn't have to go through all this trouble for me. We could've just made it simple and stuck with going to get a Burger somewhere." said Caite.