Ch. 22

In the morning, Chanel and Rob both get a call from the MTV Ridiculousness show producers telling them that they're scheduled to record an episode with Stevie Ryan as their guest.

They don't want to work with her at all, but they have to in order to please viewers and the producers.

Rob's POV------

Dude this is gonna suck working with her, after all she's done to tear up my relationship with Chanel. Oh well, I gotta do it to please MTV and keep the fans happy.-------

Chanel's POV-----

Great, Now I have to sit by the bitch and pretend like everything is okay, but it's not. She pretty much has a lot to blame for me and Rob fighting. On the other hand, I'm still a little angry with Rob. He embarrassed me in front of people in the restaurant and the kids------

"Hey Big, can you watch Larissa and Matthew? The producers of Ridiculousness called and they need me and Chanel to come and record an episode with Stevie Ryan and I don't know how I will handle it because she posted a tweet last night asking me to make out with her in applebees, and Chanel saw it and we fought last night. Now she's staying at her friends. She's been there since last night" said Rob talking to Big Black on the phone.

"Ah man that just sucks. I feel for ya. But yeah I can watch the kids. It's the least I can do for ya." said Big.

"Thanks man I appreciate it. I'll drop them off with their stuff in about half an hour because I gotta take a shower and get dressed and head up to there to record my show." said Rob.

"Alright. Just know I'm here for ya man." said Big.

"Thanks, you've always been a good friend Big." said Rob.

"A good friend's gotta look out for his bro. Well I'll let ya go. Good luck with your show." Said Big.

"Yeah thanks, I'll need it. Bye." said Rob hanging up and getting ready to take his shower.

Later, he gets Larissa and Matthew ready and takes their stuff with him over to Big's house.

"You've got Matthew's baby bag with all his diapers, bottles, blankets, clothes, and his formula and food in there. Larissa's got her teddy and her color books and crayons to color with. I think you guys should be fine for a little while. I'll be back at 8 to pick them up." said Rob.

"Alright, take care man." said Big giving Rob a man lock that they always do when they see each other or say goodbye.

Rob picks up Larissa.

"Daddy will be back later to pick you up, okay? So be good for uncle Big." said Rob.

"No promises" said Larissa with a little guilty grin on her face.

"Okay bye daddy loves you." said Rob kissing Larissa on the top of her head and putting her back down.

"Daddy, are you and mommy still fighting?" said Larissa as Rob was about to leave.

He crouches down in front of her.

"For right now we are, but we're taking a break from each other for a little while. Think of it as a short time out in the corner." said Rob.

"Please stop fighting with mommy, I don't like it." said Larissa as tears began to rush down her little cheeks.

"Oh honey it'll be okay. I promise I'll make things better for you. I love you so much." said Rob holding Larissa tightly in his arms.

"Now will you be okay with uncle Big while I go record my show?" he asked her as he let go of her.

"Yeah..." said Larissa wiping her eyes and sniffling.