Ch. 23

Rob is skating around the fantasy factory on his skateboard while his two dogs, Meaty and Beefy chase him.

He stops for a second and gets off of his board.

"You wanna try?" He asked while looking down at Meaty.

Meaty gets on the board with one paw and pushes himself a little just like he always does.

Chanel is working down at the receptionist counter near the front doors taking calls.

Rob secretly calls her on the receptionist phone.

"Hello this is the Fantasy Factory how may I help you?" said Chanel thinking it was someone else trying to get a hold of Rob or someone.

"Hey babe, what's up?" said Rob.

"Not much. I didn't expect you to be on the phone. I'm waiting on a call back from a guy who wants to talk to you." said Chanel.

"Who is it?" said Rob.

"Someone who is supposedly a fan of yours, I don't know." said Chanel.

"Oh, well anyways I was wondering if you'd like to have a romantic dinner tonight." said Rob.

"Sure sounds great. Where do you wanna go?" said Chanel.

"It's your choice, wherever my beautiful wife wants to go is where we're going." said Rob.

"Aww. Okay well that new Italian place that just opened up around downtown sounds good." said Chanel smiling.

"Okay sounds good to me. I'll let you get back to work. I love you" said Rob.

"I love you too. Bye" said Chanel as she hung up and went back to work.

Rob goes into Big's office.

"Hey man what's happening?" said Big as Rob came in and sat down.

"I thought I'd tell you that since things are better between me and Chanel, I'm celebrating our marriage by taking her out to eat tonight for a romantic dinner." said Rob.

"Yeah glad you guys are okay now. Where you taking her?" said Big.

"She wants to go to the new italian place in downtown L.A. but I was wondering since me and Chanel are going out if you would let Larissa and Matthew stay over night with you and you could watch them because I kindof wanted a night for ourselves which we havent had in forever." said Rob.

"Sure man I can do that for ya. You guys deserve this after everything that happened before." said Big.

"Thank you so much man i appreciate it." said Rob giving Big a man hug like they usually do.

"Hey it's no problem at all. Brothers gotta help each other out." said Big.

"That's right" said Rob with two thumbs up looking at Big while walking backwards out of his office.

Later, Rob and Chanel head home and get ready for their romantic dinner.

Rob gets everything ready for Matthew and Larissa to stay at Big's house.

Chanel finishes putting on her makeup and they're ready to leave.

"Daddy, are you and mommy in love again?" said the cute and innocent little Larissa from the back seat.

"Of course we are sweetheart, and I'm taking your mommy somewhere special to celebrate how much we love each other." said Rob.

"Yay" said Larissa while smiling and clapping her little hands.

Chanel smiles while looking at Rob.

He smiles back and keeps on driving until he gets to Big's house.

"Okay guys you're gonna stay at Uncle Big's tonight. Mommy and daddy need some time alone tonight." said Rob.

"Yay Uncle Big! I love Uncle Big!" shouted the excited Larissa.

Rob laughs a little and smiles at Larissa while picking up Matthew in his pumpkin seat fast asleep.

Chanel gets Larissa our of her seat belt and picks her up while grabbing her bag full of her things.

They take them inside and Rob hands the punpkin seat over to Big.

"Thanks so much for doing this Big. I appreciate it so much." said Rob.

"No problem man. I love spending time with the kids." said Big.

"Okay well you've got all the stuff you need for them to stay over night so you shoukd be good to go." said Rob.

"Alright. Have fun tonight you guys." said Big.

"We will" said Chanel.

Rob and Chanel hug Larissa goodbye.

"Bye bye daddy. Bye bye mommy. I love you." said the sweet Larissa.

"We love you too sweetie." said Chanel.

Rob kisses little baby Matthew on his sleepy head and tells him good night while Chanel looks down at him with a smile and says good night.

"Be good for uncle Big, okay?" said Rob.

"Okay" said Larissa.

They leave and head off to the Italian restaurant.

When they get there and get their table, they're greeted by an Italian waitor.

"I'm Benny and i'll be your server today.what would you lovely people like to drink?" said thw waitor.

"I'll have a coke." said Rob.

"Okay and for you madam?" said the waitor.

"Iced tea please." said Chanel.