Ch. 28

"Shut down the fantasy factory? Are you kidding me!" Rob yelled on the phone with Drama.

        "Sterling thought of the idea yesterday and me and Big Cat kindof agree with him" said Drama.

"You know how much time and money I spent on the factory? It's the only memory I have left  of Big now and I don't want that to all go to waste" said Rob.

        "Well we thought it would be too depressing to keep it open knowing Big used to be a part of it" said Drama.

"Big would want to be remembered that way, he would want to keep it open so that we could still have him with us and we could remember all the good times we all shared together" said Rob.

         "Yeah I guess that's true" said Drama.

There was a long pause before Drama said anything again.

        "Well if you don't want to shut down the factory then I guess we won't. You're the one who created it in the first place so I respect your decision to keep it open" said Drama.

"Thank you" said Rob.

        "Alright well I guess I'll go so you can rest" said Drama.

"Okay, bye" said Rob

        "Bye" said Drama before hanging up.

"So is the factory gonna be closed for good or what?" asked Sterling while sitting in Rob's office beside Big Cat.

        "I talked to Rob and he doesn't want to shut it down" said Drama.

"And? What else did he say?" asked Big Cat.

        "He said that keeping it open was a way to remember Big and all of the fun memories here" said Drama.

Big Cat nods.

"It makes sense to keep it open, I mean I thought we should shut it down because it would be too depressing and sad to keep it open and running because of Big not being here anymore" said Sterling.

        "Yeah I thought the same thing, but Rob built this place so he has the right to keep it open" said Drama.

"That's true" said Sterling.

        At the house, Chanel gets a call from the doctor's office.

"Hello?" Chanel answered while her kids were talking and playing in the background.

"Guys keep it down, I'm on the phone" said Chanel as Larissa and Matthew started to calm down and be more quiet.

Patty and Gene are there visiting with the kids.

Larissa and Matthew are playing with the Ipad that Rob had gotten them for Christmas last year, and Larissa yanks it out of Matthew's hands while he's playing Angry Birds.

"Hey! Give it back I was playing a game!" Matthew hollered while trying to take it back from his sister.

        "Well I'm playing on it now, you had it long enough" said Larissa in a bratty tone of voice.

"Nanna! Sissy took my game away!" Matthew yelled as he ran to Patty.

Patty puts a finger to her lips telling him to quiet down because his mother was still on the phone.

        "Larissa give your brother back his game" said Patty calmly.

"But Nanna he had it for the longest time and I never had time to play with it" said Larissa in a whiny voice.

         "You don't take things out of anyone's hands like that, now be nice and give your brother his game back" said Patty.

Larissa sighs.

"Here you can have your stupid game back" she said as she handed the Ipad over to Matthew.

He takes it and smiles widely as he sits down cross legged on the floor.

Chanel hangs up and faces Patty and Gene.

"It was the doctors, they called and wanted to let me know that Rob is doing much better and he's being released to come home tomorrow morning" said Chanel.

        "Good to know he's getting better. We'll go with you to pick him up in the morning" said Gene.

"Daddy gets to come home?" Larissa asked as she looked up at Chanel.

        "Yep, he gets released tomorrow morning and he's coming home" said Chanel.

Larissa smiles and Matthew hears the news and starts to jump up and down beside her shouting "Yay! Yay! Daddy's coming  home! Yay!".