Ch. 18

Just a week before the wedding, the fantasy factory crew is out and about finding the things they need to set everything up.

"Alright guys I've got Duff Goldman making the wedding cake but we need to figure out who's gonna get what to make this a beautiful wedding for Drama and Caite." said Rob sitting in his office with the rest of the crew members besides Drama.

"I can buy the table cloths and fake flowers for the tables at the reception." said Chanel.

"Alright. I'll go with you when we pick up Larissa and Matthew from Caite's huse." said Rob.

"Okay" Chanel replied.

"I guess I could cater the food. I mean why not? I've always wanted to cook for a wedding." said Big.

"That's a good idea. Chef Big and Big Black's Dump Truck catering Drama's wedding that's perfect." said Rob.

"I can rent a huge white tent and borrow some chairs and have it look similar to Denise's wedding." said Sterling.

"Alright and I'll let Caite's family and my mom handle the rest as far as decorations." said Rob.-----------------------------------------

Everyone split up and went out on a search for the items so they could bring them back and start setting up.

Meanwhile, Chanel and Rob went to pick up Larissa and Matthew and headed to a party store to find the table cloths, balloons, and flowers.

Rob carried Matthew in his punkin seat while Chanel held Larissa's hand into and through the store.

"Okay we need to find table cloths." said Chanel searching for the aisle with all the streamers and what not in it.

Larissa pulls away from Chanel and takes off doing something a typical 3 year old would do when she sees the toy aisle nearby them.

"Larissa Marie Dyrdek get back here right now!" Chanel said while going after her.

"Mommy I want this" said Larissa holding up a stuffed unicorn that is white with a pink horn and a yellow mane and tail.

"I know but you don't need to be running off like that. C'mon." said Chanel grabbing Larissa's arm and pulling her away from the toy aisle.

"But mommy I want this pony. Pleaseeeee." said Larissa begging her.

"No sweetie we need to worry about getting stuff for the wedding not a little stuffed unicorn." said Chanel.

Larissa starts to cry.

"Its okay stop crying. I promise we'll get it later okay?" said Chanel picking her up and holding her.

"But I want it now." said Larissa still crying a little bit.

"Don't you have enough toys at home?" asked Chanel.

"No." said Larissa sniffling.

"Fine but that's all you are getting today. Okay?" said Chanel.

"Yay! Thank you mommy" said Larissa wrapping her little arms around Chanel's neck and hugging her clutching that unicorn in her right hand.

"Okay. Now where's the table cloths?" said Chanel as her and Rob searched the aisles.

They find everything they need and they go ahead and check out at the counter.

Sterling already has the chairs and tent rented and he has the guys he rented it from set it up in the main part of the fantasy factory warehouse.

Big bought the food needed to cook for the reception.

Everyone is working hard now trying to set things up.

Drama stays in his office and messes with his computer while this is going on.

Rob calls Patty to make sure she can help out.

"Hello?" says Patty.

"Hey mom are you going to be able to come and help out with the decorations for Drama's wedding?" asked Rob.

"Yeah I can try my best to make it out there and help but I can't make any promises." said Patty.

"Okay well because we've already got some of the stuff now and we're trying to set up a little bit." said Rob.

"Yeah that's good. See if your sister wants to help." said Patty.

"Alright I'll give her a call." said Rob.

"Okay." said Patty.

"Love you mom." said Rob.

"I love you too. Bye" said Patty.

"Bye" said Rob hanging up and dialing Denise's number.

"Hello?" said Denise.

Hey sis. I just called to ask if you could help out with the decorations for Drama's wedding." said Rob.

"Yeah if I'm not tied up at work I can come down and help out." said Denise.

"Okay thank you I appreciate that." said Rob.

"No problem." said Denise.

"Alright I gotta go. Matthew needs to be changed." said Rob.

"Okay bye." said Denise.

"Bye." said Rob hanging up and taking Matthew to one of the bathrooms along with a new diaper.

Hours went by and its late at night.

The wedding tent is already set up and the tables outside of the tent for the reception but there's still quite a bit of work to be done.

"Well guys its late and I need to get these kids home and myself because we're all basically exhausted and the kids are sleepy. I think we'll quit for the night and come back tomorrow. Pat and Denise are probably coming to help out so that should work out hopefully." said Rob while holding Larissa as she lays her head on his shoulder and sleeps.

"Alright. See ya tomorrow Rob." said Big.

"See you tomorrow guys. Goodnight." said Rob as he, Chanel, and the kids head out to the car and head home.