Chapter 30

Heyo, me here, ya know author fam. So something went weird with me posting the last chapter. So it is out but idk if all of you have read it cuz I noticed a few people who are usually the first ones there not even comment. So! I want you to make sure you read the last chapter cuz I kinda maybe dropped a bomb and I don't wanna spoil it. (More of a nuke actually). So make sure you read the last chapter before moving on :DD thanks fam.

___________

"What kiss?"

I stood still for a second what? He doesn't remember?

"You don't remember?" I asked dumbfounded. Mark shook his head. That's when I remembered the doctor. He said that Mark might have trouble remembering some things around the time of the accident. "You don't remember because you hit your head."

"Remind me." He spoke softly as he sat up to face me better.

"Well I was freaking out because I was the reason you got sick, and I was so worried that I should've left when I had the chance. And while I was rambling you walked up to me and kissed me which honestly meant the world because I really like you. And I was so worried that the kiss was to get me to shut up but I know it wasn't because you aren't that kind of-" my rambling got cut off by Mark's lips.

Deja vu.

I started to place my arms around him as my eyes closed before Mark pulled away looking down at me.

"Like that?" He smiled. I smiled back looking into his eyes. Something about his expression told me exactly what he was doing.  Quickly my smile disappeared.

"You remembered all along?" I almost yelled before going into a laughing fit. "You're such an ass hole." I laughed as I backed a step away from him.

"I thought it'd be a good way to steal another kiss from you." He chuckled.

"You don't need to steal my kisses, here's one for free." I smashed my lips back into his. "How's that?" I asked.

"I like stealing them more." He smiled, I did as well.

"That did scare me though." I spoke.

"What did?"

"You forgetting about the kiss."

"I could never forget something that amazing." His words put a smile on my face.

________

I looked down at the sketchbook in my hands. It was the one Mark gave me. I hadn't drawn anything in it yet, I was so caught up with what was going on but now that Mark was healthy.. ish I felt like drawing. The thing is I needed to figure out what I wanted to draw. I wanted to draw something with meaning, not just a silly sketch. After all that has happened I want to draw something that'd remind me of what I've been through, and that I wasn't alone while I did it. In fact it wasn't all me. It was also..

"Mark?" I called from across the room.

"Yeah?"

"This might, sound kinda weird." I gave a small laugh catching Chica's attention.

"Yeah?"

"Uhm," I've asked the question a few times but never was given the answer I longed for. "can I draw, you?" That came out so weird.