Part 5

"After you m'lady."

I gave a slight smile and walked in. Stood in front of the door just looking at my surroundings. Mark closed the door behind us and walked up to me.

"Ok so follow me." Mark started walking as I followed close behind.

-time skip, cuz idk what the inside of his house looks like and you met Chika-

"That's pretty much it." He finished the tour in my new room. I smiled as I looked out the window that was over 'my' bed. I could see the back yard and further from where I stood. It looked beautiful. Times like these are when I wish I had my sketch book again. I just stared at the view for a bit, forgetting someone was in the room. "So, uh," I turned to see Mark, "I just realized.." Marks mouth hung open afraid of his next words. "I, don't know your name..." Mark had shame written all over his face as the room stayed quiet. Mostly because I couldn't talk. I would've just told him my name I didn't care if he didn't know it. I smiled, I put my hand out for his phone. He caught on and gave me his phone. I wrote my name then handed the phone back to him. He looked at it for a second. "Y/n?" I nod. "That's a pretty name." He smiles at me, I smile back. He scratches his neck, "Sorry about that." He says looking down. I smile widely and wave my hand to him trying to tell him that he's fine. He smiles back. "Ok, so I'm going to go, if you need me I'll be in my room. You remember where that is right?" I nod. "Great, so you can do whatever. Just don't break anything." He laughs. I smile and nod, as he leaves the room. Maybe this would be a good time to look around the room in detail. I start with the bed, it's big. Queen size I think. The blankets are dark coloured, a nice blue colour with lighter strips. Next to the bed is a small desk with a lamp on top of it. It's a small lamp with a shade on it. I open the desk drawer, nothing. Then I place my pill bottle inside, now there's something. I close the drawer and turn around. I see the wooden door right next to a light switch, above the light switch was a painting. I walk up to the painting, it was of a river quickly moving through a forest. In the river you could see fish and rocks at the bottom. The background had a mountain with small amounts of snow on it. The sky was a bright blue with little clouds around. This was truly a masterpiece, I wonder if Mark made it. I walked back to the bed and sat in the edge. I don't know what to do, I don't want to bother Mark. I laid on the bed. It was comfortable. My eyes slowly closed as I moved to the pillows. I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hits the soft and squishy pillow.

-time skip-

I hear a quiet knock, and then a squeak of the opening door. "Y/-" I open my eyes after hearing half of my name uttered. "Sorry." Mark whispers, why is he whispering I'm awake. "I didn't mean t- I just came to-... Sorry." He starts to leave the room. I clap my hands to get his attention and he turns back to look at me. I give a thumbs up, trying to tell him he's good. I then shrug my shoulders wondering what he was going to say. "Oh, well I was gonna ask you if you were hungry." I nod, I'm a little hungry. "Cool," Mark walks closer to the bed, "What would you like to eat." I shrug again, I don't want to be picky. "Uh," Mark looked up and thought, "Do you like pizza?" He asked, I nod (sorry, if you don't like pizza, pretend it's something else). "What kind?" Mark hands me his phone and I write my favourite kind of pizza (yours). Then hand it back to him. Mark smiles at me as he starts walk out the door still facing me. "Well I'm going to go order that." He nervously smiles before he leaves the room. I stretch, that was a nice nap. I wonder how long I was sleeping. I didn't see a clock so I guess I won't get to know. I slide off of the bed an back onto me feet, my legs are feeling better. At least now I can walk.... slowly. I assume they just needed to be moved and walking around Mark's house helped. I walk through the doorway of the open wooden door then down the hall (I'm making up what his house looks like sorry). I stop at the end of the hallway to see Mark sitting on his couch in the living room, talking to the pizza guy on the phone. He doesn't notice me. Notice me senpai. I smile at my silly thoughts and go to sit on the couch. Mark sees me and gives a small smile as he continues to order the pizza. I sit down, not next to mark but close enough. I look around TV, lamp, Mark, couch, carpet, Mark, window, Mark, Mark, Mark... Am I staring? I quickly blink as I look away. "Okay, it's ordered." Mark smiles.

"What do you wanna do till then?"

__________

Sorry this was like a filler chapter, I probably killed a few people of boredom... Sorry about that. Anyway, vote if you liked it, and don't if you didn't. Simple enough!

BUH BYE!!! Lol (lots of love)

-Me