Part 6

"What do you wanna do till then?"

I honestly don't know, again I don't want to be picky. I shrug.

"Well we can watch TV." He thinks out loud. "Or..." He squints his eyes as he thinks. "Hey, do you like video games?" He asks with a smile. I didn't usually play video games, my mom wouldn't let me. She wouldn't let me do a lot of things... That's why I almost died... That's why I starved... Wait Mark. I look up from my lap and see Mark awaiting my answer. I just shrug. "Would you like to play a video game?" He asks. Judging by look he's giving me he wants me to play a video game. I lightly nod, why not what else is there to do? "Ok, then common!" He gets up just slow enough for me to see the huge grin on his face. I have made the right decision.

After we climb the stairs and walk down the hall, we reach his room. I think it looked cleaner this morning. There were wires everywhere. I didn't even know what half of them connected to.

"Sorry, it's a little messy." He said while moving his stuff. I didn't really mind, I did wonder though. How'd it change so fast? Once he was done moving the wires that we're all over the room to just the left side of the room, he sat on the floor with a controller. And I sat next to him. "Ok, Y/n have you ever heard of Skate 3?" I shook my head no.

_____

Mark bursted out laughing as my character jumped off of his board and into a wall. I smirked as I looked over to mark. He seems to enjoy both watching and playing. But I didn't want to hog the controller so I handed it back to him.

"You can play longer if you want." He smiled sweetly. I shook my head no and insisted he play by poking him with the controller. "Ok." He took it and looked back at the screen. I did not. I just looked at the side of his face. I didn't care if he didn't look back, I wanted to concentrate on his facial features. Well the parts I could see. Cheek bones, amazing. Jawline, strong.His stubble, cute. His chocolate brown eyes were breathtaking. Wait he's looking at me did he say something? I look at his lips, not moving. I meet his eyes again is he staring? Do I look bad? Is my hair messy? What's wrong?

Ding dong I'm a door bell.(sorry couldn't help myself)

I looked towards the doorway leading to the hallway.

"That's probably the pizza." Mark got up. I watched him leave the room as I stayed sitting. I must look so ugly with my greasy hair, and old disgusting clothes. No wonder he was staring at me. I'm dirty and gross. Why else would he look at me? I got up and slowly started walking out of Mark's room.

I stopped at the top of the stairs and just looked at Mark handing over money for pizza. I leaned my head against the wall. I didn't want to walk. Mark grabbed the box of pizza and thanked the man outside before closing the door. He looked at the box then at the stairs to see me at the top.

He lifted the box in the air "Pizzas here!" He gave a wide smile. And I lightly smiled back. Mark left from my sight to the kitchen. I guess I should move. I held onto the railing and started walking down the stairs. Food sounds good right now. I walk into the kitchen and witnessed Mark taking a bite of his pizza. He looks at me and puts up his pointer finger telling me to wait. "Do you want something to drink?" He asks still finishing the pizza in his mouth, I nod. "Are you ok with water?" He asks kindly. I nod I don't really care what I drink I'm just thirsty. As Mark gets a cup out of the cupboard I shuffled over to the cheesy goodness. I looked down at the pizza and my appetite grew. It just looked so good, cough, like Mark, cough. I started to grab a slice and watched as the cheese stretched from the box to my hand. I lifted the pizza higher to try and break the strands of cheese and it was a success. I quickly took my first bite of food in what felt like forever, and it was glorious. "Here you go." Mark placed a glass of water on the counter next to me.

"T-an-k." I mumbled out trying to speak.

"No problem." Mark's smile grew wider. Why did I even try? He probably thinks I'm an idiot now. I look back down at my pizza avoiding eye contact, but noticing my clothes. I hate looking like this. Like crap. I wonder if I can take a shower. I'd most likely leave a dirt stain where ever I hose off. Might as well ask... After I finish this slice.

____

We had finished eating and Mark asked me what I wanted to do now. I held my hand out and pretended to text on a phone. Mark got what I meant immediately and handed me his phone. I typed in 'do you mind if I shower' and handed it back. I bet he'll say no. I'm so stupid. Why did I even ask?

"Sure, just first I'll get you a towel and I can look for some clothes if you'd like." Mark said, I nodded. "Ok common." Mark started walking to his room and I followed.

Mark found a towel then brought me to the bathroom and showed me where the shampoo and conditioner were. I smiled as he left the room. I start the water and then take my clothes off before hopping in. The waters nice, I should do this more then once a year.

_______________

Sorry about this being like a week late, stupid writers block I'll try to get the next one out sooner. Vote if you liked it and don't if you didn't. Simple enough!

BUH BYE!!! Lol (lots of love)

-Me