Part 19

"Couldn't be better." I whispered back as I drifted into sleep.

"He doesn't love you, no one does." That terrible voice echoed through the black room. I knew who she was referring to.

"Yes he does..." I mumbled.

"You're just tricking yourself." She said. "No one could love something like you." Her words were harsh, I couldn't get away.

"Stop..." I felt my eyes start to water. She was lying.

"Not even your own mother wanted to be seen with you." Her ugly words slurred together. "What makes you think anyone will ever 'love' you?"

"No..." I looked down at my feet seeing water drop to them. Am I crying?

"He hates you just like everyone else!" She screamed. "Why don't you just do everyone a favour and just die!"

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Quickly I was pulled back to reality. I open my wet eyes to be in Mark's dark bedroom. That horrid nightmare has been haunting me. Before Mark, it was about others. "Y/n? Wake up." Mark shook my shoulder not being able to see my open eyes.

"I'm awake." I whispered back. "Whats wrong?" I questioned wiping my eyes.

"You were crying." He whispered.

"No I wasn't." I quickly turned around laying back down.

"Y/n, you were crying, is everything okay? Did you have a nightmare?" He touched my shoulder. Tears flooded back to my eyes.

"Can you just sleep?" I tried to whisper but it came out louder as I held in sobs. My breath was shaky and I was about to full on cry. I felt Mark grab my body pulling me closer to him.

"Y/n, I told you, you can tell me anything." I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

"It was just a nightmare." I whispered letting the tears slide down my face.

"Will you be able to sleep?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders even though he couldn't see them.

"I donno..." I mumbled. I felt Mark let go of me and heard the bed sheets move.

"Common." His voice sounded further away.

"What?" I asked.

"Come here." He said from behind me. I turned my body to face where his voice came from. Slowly scooting forward I felt his arms wrap around me yet again. He placed his right arm over my waist and his left under my neck. I shifted closer to him placing my head on his chest. He gently laid his head on top of mine. I listened to his steady heartbeat to calm me down. I smiled... What did I do to di serve this?

_________

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I am soo sorry! This was only half a chapter but I just wanted to end it there, it seemed so perfect. Okay sorry again. Just a quick night time chapter for you, I swear if I don't get my shit together imma get my friends to slap me.

BUH BYE!!! Lol (lots of love)

-Me