Part 20

What did I do to deserve this?

"Fuck!" Mark shouted. "Oh shit..." He whispered. What was he doing? I rolled on my side sad that Mark wasn't there, but as far as I could tell he was in the room. "That was stupid of me." He whispered with a chuckle. His voice is so soothing, it's hard not to fall back asleep. I just listened. "Okay," he continued whispering. "Okay okay okay," he sounded focused. "Okay okay ok- AHHH HOLY- gaaaa..." I started laughing before I opened my eyes to see Mark sitting at his desk. He was looking at me worry filled his face. He took his headphones off and walked towards me. "Y/n, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

"You-u're fine." I held my stomach as I continued to laugh. "So, what are you doing?" I finished looking back up at Mark, he smiled.

"I was just playing games." He pointed to his setup. My smile dropped.

"Mark, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you." I quickly stood on my knees looking Mark in the eye. "Did I ruin your recording?"

"No no no, your fine." He held my shoulders with a smile. "First of all, I wasn't recording and second I was trying not to wake you. Obviously I didn't do a great job." He laughed, his laugh always made me smile

"Oh," I quietly said relived. "Good, I'm sorry for bothering you anyway, I'll just go downstairs." I said pointing to the door. I pushed myself off the bed and headed to the door. Feeling Mark grab my wrist I turned to face him again.

"You don't need to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong." He said before pulling me into a hug. I happily hugged back resting my head on the side of his shoulder. After a few seconds I pulled away trying not to get in the way again. I smiled as I left the room, that really made my day. Now what's for breakfast?

______

"So Y/n." Mark walked into the kitchen where I was washing my bowl that once carried my cereal.

"So Mark." I replied getting a chuckle. I smiled as I scrubbed the dried cereal off the sides of the bowl.

"I have an empty room upstairs and I'm gonna make it my new recording room."

"What happened to your old one?" I asked while rinsing the bowl of soap.

"It's getting a bit cramped being stuck in the corner of my room, so I thought I'd you know, dedicate a room to recording." I set the bowl down then turned to him.

"So why are you telling me?" I giggled.

"I donno, just so you know I guess." He smiled.

"Well thank you." I smirked. "Now I know." I giggled again.

"Great." He laughed before turning to leave the kitchen. I sighed. I wonder what that will be like, a whole room. Turning back around to the wet bowl a question still lied in the back of my mind, did he feel the need to tell me because I live here? Does he think of me as a roommate? He shouldn't I'm only staying here till I can get my own place... That's still the plan... I think...

______

"Oh shit." I heard Mark's muffled voice come from down the hall.

"What?" I yelled to the open door. I watched Mark walk into the doorway of his room to look at me sitting on his bed.

"I need to get a video out but I have nothing recorded." He gave a half laugh.

"Dose that normally happen?" I grabbed the ankles of my crossed legs and started rocking.

"No, only everyone in a while." He replied.

"Well," I looked back up at Mark. "What do you do when it happens?" I asked.

"I donno like tweet why I can't post." He smirked as he pulled out his phone.

"Well then you should do that." I giggled.

"Thanks for the help." Mark said sarcastically letting out a small laugh.

"Hey!" I yelled to him as he left to the hall.

"Yeah?" He yelled back.

"Was that sarcasm?" I laughed.

"No!" He said sarcastically, making me laugh again. I sat back on his bed letting go of my feet. A sigh escaped my lips before I took a deep breath. This is the best situation I've been in in my entire life. As a baby I was with my mom, that bitter person took her anger out on me. As I grew i could hardly survive, I wasn't able to leave until I was 16. At that point I found dad and moved in with him, I thought nothing could be worse then mom. I was wrong... Again. After those unbearable years I got here. I almost died bla bla bla now I'm here and it couldn't be better. Mark has really changed my life, even after the short amount of time I've been with him. Now I don't think life has to be miserable, all the time. I quickly let out that breath of air and start to breath again. I didn't realize I was holding my breath. I pushed myself off of Mark's bed and walked down the hall.

"Did you tweet?" I poked my head into Mark's new recording room. It had plane black, spongy, sound proofing things all over one and a half walls.

"Yeah, it sucks that I can get one out today." He sounded sad as he placed another square of spongy thing up on the wall.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up over that, you couldn't change it." I reassured him. He nodded before facing me.

"Thanks Y/n." He smiled before giving me a hug. "What would I do without you?" He chuckled.

Thanks Mark, I'd be dead without you...

________

Holy shit, I didn't mean to write the title of the book XD but I like it, and IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! Seriously I am an ass hole for saying the next one with be out soon. I am so sorry I didn't mean to take this long. But omg that took longer then expected I'm tired and not proof reading this cuz (again) I'm tired, but still thought you awesome people deserved another chapter tonight (yes night 11:08pm) okay so you guys I'm so sorry but I'll try to fix this problem of my lying about chapters! Thank you guys so much for being patient I really appreciate it so much.

BUH BYE!!! Lol (lots of love)

-Me