Part 10

He just wants you to suffer. My smile faded. Yeah that's probably it.

That night I couldn't sleep. Believe me I tried, I was just filled with this... Weird feeling. I felt bad about... Well I don't know. Was it that Mark had to convince me to stay? Was it that Mark still has to pay for me? Maybe it was everything since I tried to leave. Who knew? Certainly not me. But with little to no sleep all I could do was think more and more about what happened. First figuring out exactly what did happen. Then trying to find out if the decision I made was the right one. I'd have no idea what would've happened if I had left, therefore I couldn't figure it out. I'd just have to wait and find out. But waiting meant time, and I didn't want to take time I just wanted to know if I was being smart or not. I hope I was... But hope has never helped me, why would it now?

______

I waited for the sun to come up before getting up. I didn't want to bother Mark, I've done enough of that in my life time. I sat on the side of my bed and let my legs hang off the edge. I looked down at me feet. Why do they feel so far away? Why couldn't they be closer? I stood up and shuffled quietly around my room looking around. There was nothing specific that I was looking for. I was just bored and didn't want to leave the room. What could I do this early in the morning? I sat back on the bed, nothing. Nothing is what I could do. I laid down and folded my hands in my stomach feeling my old still dirty clothes. Oh yeah, Mark was gonna let me borrow his then... Oh yeah... I don't want to think about it. Because you know he hates you.

"He doesn't hate me..." I mumbled under my breath trying to convince myself. He dose hate you, he won't even let you borrow clothes because he knows you'll make them dirty. I frowned. "I know..." I whispered.

_______

"Hey Y/n." I heard Mark's quiet voice. I looked around in the empty room I was in. Where was that coming from? "Y/n?" I opened my eyes. I must've fallen asleep. I'm glad I got some. But you don't deserve any. I looked to where Mark's voice was coming from. I slowly got up and opened the door as I rubbed my tired eyes. Mark's friendly face was what I was greeted with. He tilted his head to the side slightly. "Sorry did I wake you up?" He nervously smiled.

"No." I lied. "So, what do you want?" I asked kindly.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." Mark smiled as he straitened his head.

"Where?" I asked.

"Shopping." His smile turned to a grin.

"Um, sure." I replied. "When?"

"Now." He turned and started walking. He invited me to go in public with him. A small smile danced on my lips. He was asking to be nice. He really wished you would've said no. Now he has to be seen with YOU in public.

"Yeah, you're right." I mumbled without a smile as I started walking to the front door.

____why all the skips?___

Mark parked in the parking lot of some big store. I don't know witch one, there all the same. The drive there was just talking and short glances. We got out of the car then I walked up to Mark as he waited for me. We walked into the store and Mark got a cart. As we were walking down the main part of the store, a bunch of people looked at me. While we went to an aisle I suddenly hid behind Mark. They are looking at you because you're ugly. They just want to see the freak you are. Mark stopped to look for something, but I kept hiding by him. No one will see me. I am invisible to them. As Mark moved forward to reach for something people looked at me. Mark put something in his cart and I hid by him again almost crouching. I closed my eyes ready to walk. But Mark didn't move.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Mark asked.

"Fine." I kept my eyes squeezed closed.

"Y/n what's wrong?" I opened my eyes and saw Mark looking down at me. He wasn't going to go for nothing.

"People are looking at me." I whispered. If I'm loud more people will look at me.

"Y/n," Mark grabbed my hand. "That's because they think you're pretty." Mark smiled.

"Why would they think that?"

"Because you are pretty." Mark pulled me to my feet. "Listen Y/n, people are scary, I understand. But we can't keep them from looking at you. So when you do feel scared tell me, okay?" I look down and slowly nod.

"Yeah," I look at Mark, "Okay." We continued walking, Mark looking for what he needed. Me looking for people to avoid. I'm glad Mark is so nice to me, he helps me when he notices I need it. Mark is being nice out of pity, and he isn't helping you that much. He doesn't care enough to do that, because he knows just as well as you do that you're scum. I look down. Yeah.

Mark and I walk around for a bit, luckily not to many people around us.

"Okay, that's everything. I think. Let's go pay for this stuff." Mark smiled. He meant let him pay for the stuff. You couldn't pay for it, you're just taking from him and not giving back. We walked to the front part of the store. There were so many people there. Looking at me, staring. I looked around, it was like everyone in the store just wanted to look at the monster. I wasn't scared. I was horrified. I quickly held onto Mark hiding my face in his chest.

_________

Hay, imma horse. Vote if you liked it, and don't if you didn't. Simple enough

BUH BYE!!! Lol (lots of love)

-Me