XV

When we pull up in the driveway of the Fuentes house, Vic kisses me one last time before we have to go inside.

I'm scared to go inside so I make the kiss last.

"Kellin, if you keep kissing me, my lips are going to be swollen." He chuckles and I feel more anxiety rise up in me.

Is he going to be angry with me about that too?

"You okay?" He asks. "You've seemed off since lunch." Vic frowns and I nod.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lie.

"Well come on, we have to go inside." He smiles and I nod.

I follow him inside, walking slower than usual, trying to postpone whatever's going to happen as much as possible.

When we enter the house, we're greeted by Papa Fuentes.

"Hey boys, how was your day?" He asks.

"It was great." I grin.

"That's wonderful Kellin." Papa smiles then he glances at Vic questioningly.

"Yeah, good." Vic smiles softly, making Papa smile wider.

"That's good. You boys need to go put your things away. We're taking Kellin to the doctors." He explains and my stomach drops.

"Why? Am I sick?" I ask scared.

I've never been to a doctor before.

"I'm sure you're fine Kellin." He chuckles. "It's just a check up."

"Oh." I sigh relieved.

"Oh Papa, I think we've found what Kellin likes to do for fun." Vic says pulling out the drawing of him and he hands it to Papa who's eyes go wide.

"Viv, you have to see this." He calls and Mama comes into the room.

"What is it?" She questions then papa hands her my drawing. "Kellin, did you draw this?"

I nod blushing a little.

"You are so talented Honey." She grins, handing Vic the drawing.

"We'll have to get you some pencils and a sketchbook." Papa says and my eyes go wide in excitement.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. We'll get them on the way home. Go on. We need to go." Papa smiles kindly.

Vic and I then head up to our room. On the way, my anxiety returns. When we enter Vic closes the door making my heart leap to my throat. I anxiously drop my bag on my bed and turn back to Vic.

He steps towards me and I take a step back, hitting the edge of my bed so I can't go any further. He gives me a confused look but shrugs it off as he takes my hips and kisses me. When he pulls away he looks at me dreamily.

"What was I doing?" He mumbles, with a smirk. "Punishment. Right."

My breath hitches as he pushes me down onto my bed and climbs on top of me. I'm ridden with fear until he slides his hands up my shirt and he starts tickling me. I shriek and wriggle around trying to escape his fingertips but I can't move due to him being on top of me.

"Vic." I cough out between laughs. "Oh g-god. Please. Don't. Stop."

"What was that? Don't stop? As you wish." He says as his fingertips dance over my skin mercilessly and I laugh loudly, not being about to help it.

"Vic," I whine breathlessly. "Please."

"Promise me that you'll stay with me forever. Promise me that you'll marry me some day." He whispers, as he stops tickling me.