Chapter 42

RICKO POV

When I accidentally called Tracy, Destiny I was shocked. I didn't mean for her name to slip out my mouth. Destiny was on my mind. She been texting me all day saying how she wanted me back and she miss me so much and her and Jasmine was nothing.

After thinking for a while, I got up from the island and headed to the room. The door was cracked and I heard Tracy talking on the phone. I just stood there and listened.

Tracy: No he called me Destiny

????

Tracy: His ex

????

Tracy: Of course I'm hurt. Who wouldn't be hurt from that. Like the man I love is calling me his ex name.

?????

Tracy: No I don't think so. I hope he's not messing with her anymore.

?????

Tracy: I don't know. I mean if he's still feeling her and he want her then it is what it is. I'm just not going to stay here and feel unwanted if that's how he's feeling.

????

Tracy: I know sis. I'm not.

????

Tracy: Bye, love you too

After I knew that she hung up the phone I went in the room. She thinks I'm still messing with Destiny when I'm not. I gotta set this straight before I lose her again.

"Tracy--" I said sitting by her but she interrupted me.

"Oh you got my name right." She said looking at my phone. She didn't even glance at me.

"I didn't mean to call you Destiny. It was a mistake she w--"

"Are you still messing around with her?"

"No I'm not messing around with her. She texted me today saying how much she miss me and she want me back."

"And what did you tell her." She said finally looking at me from her phone. I took out my phone and I let her read the text messages. "Oh."

"I'm not getting back with her."

"Do you want to?"

"Really Trace? No. No I don't want to get back with her. Did you not just read the messages?"

"Anybody can say anything."

"Are you serious? Let me be more clear. I don't want her. I'm not getting back with her. The past is the past and I'm moving forward with my life with the one I love." I said and she just looked me in my eyes.

"I'm sorry I was acting stubborn it's just that. If you wanted to be with her I'm not holding you back from anything. It is what it is. That's life and I didn't want to be here and feel unwanted because I've had enough of that. You just don't know how hurt I felt when you called me her name and I just want you t--" I shut her up by gently grabbing her face and kissing her.

"You talk too much." I said against her lips making her smile and she pulled me on top of her as she deepened the kiss. I bit her bottom lip as my hands roamed her body then I pulled back.

"Why you stop?" She asked.

"You really want to go there?"

"Why not?"

"I don't want to mess your hair up. You just got it done, it'll be a shame if Big Daddy Ricko take those curls out." I said making us laugh and I winked at her and got up. I went to go take a shower and then I came back in the room and Tracy was on the phone.