Chapter 38

I stood there I didn't know what to say at all. Man. How do you deal with stuff like this?

"We have to start the procedure. But I'll give you time to sink it it. I'm truly sorry." The lady said looking at both of us with a soften face then she walked out.

Destiny was crying her eyes out. What do I say? How do I say it? I mean yeah at one point I thought it wasn't my baby but now I hear she had a miscarriage it's just like man. What if it was mines, that shxt hurt. Knowing your baby didn't get to fully develop and didn't make it.

"Destiny I-i.... I don't know what to say." I told her putting my hand on hers.

"It's f-fine y-you can g-go home if y-you want." She said crying. I wiped her tears.

"Nah I'm staying."

After a few minutes of her straightening up the doctor came in.

"You ready?"

"Yes." Destiny said and she looked at me.

"Im here for you." I said. Dxmn this is a hard moment. Not only for her but for me too. I'm not gone lie, I was really looking forward to having another child. Yes I said another, I claim Bubba as mines. I rubbed my face, sighed and then we left out the room.

*

"You gon be ok?" I asked Destiny as we left out the building.

"Yeah I'll be fine." She said. "Thanks for staying."

"No problem. If you need me just call."

"Ok."

"Take care."

"You too." We hugged and then went our separate ways. I called my mama, and Smoky to tell them what happened. I wonder if Destiny told Jasmine.

I went by Betty's and my Businesses to see if everything was going good then i went home.

"Hey babe. What's the matter?" Tracy asked as i sat on the couch by her and Bubba.

Bubba came to me and i sat him on my lap.

"Destiny had a miscarriage." i said sighing and she gasped.

"Oh god. Im sorry." She said rubbing my arm.

"Its all good. I just...... just dont want to think about it." i said and she nodded. "Come here." she scooted closer to me leaning her head on my shoulder and i wrapped my arm around her.

"Daddy." Bubba said looking at me.

"Wassup lil man?" I said and he just got off my lap, grabbed his toy gun off the floor and shot a ball at my face.

Tracy started laughing.

"My son has some good aim. Give me high five baby." She said high fiving Bubba.

"Hahaha real funny." i said getting up and i grabbed Bubba throwing him in the air then catching him, making him laugh.

"Stop doing my baby like that." Tracy said and i put Bubba down.

"Well ill do my baby like that." i said going to her and i picked her up off the couch.

"Ricko put me down!!!"

"Ok." i had her bridal style and i was pretending like i was about to drop her.

"Ricko!!! Stop playing!!!" she yelled and i sat her back down on the couch.

"You play too much."

"I know." i said winking at her. We were just laughing, talking, and playing until it got late. Tracy had work tomorrow and she wanted to get some sleep.