Chapter 34

"Ugh daddy why didn't you tell me she was going to be here." Tasha said.

"Mama why didn't you tell me?" I said putting the knife down.

"Y'all calm down." My daddy said. "It's about time y'all stop acting childish and let the past be the past."

Bambi looked so confused. She had no idea what was going on.

"If I were you I would get out of here." My mama said to Bambi and she didn't hesitate to leave.

"Yea cuz it's about to get ugly." Tasha said putting her purse down like she was about to do something.

"Bxtch you are ugly."

"Who you calling a bxtch. I got yo bxtch." She said trying to charge at me but my daddy stopped her. I tried to charge at her too but my mama pulled me back.

"Stop it you two." My mama said yelling.

"You really want to go there Tasha?" I said cuz she was still trying to charge at me.

"No bxtch do you want to go there?"

"You must have forgot what I was capable of."

"Apparently you not capable of anything if Omar beat your a**." She said, that just pissed me off. I got out of my mama grip and ran towards her. I pulled her hair punching her face. I think I hit my daddy a few times cuz he was steady trying to break us up. She got one good lick and that was it, other than that I was getting my paper. My mama was screaming to the top of her lungs telling us to stop.

My daddy finally broke us up and we both fixed our hair.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YALL? YALL KNOW IF DEMETRIS WAS HERE YALL WOULDN'T BE ACTING LIKE THIS." My mama yelled. She didn't care if she woke up Bubba or not.

"She's the fxcking reason why he's gone!" Tasha said pointing at me.

"Tasha!"

"No mama. She's right. Yeah, I should of just listened to KeShay when she told me not to go make that deal. If I wouldn't have went then Demetris wouldn't have had to come help me out when those men tried to rape me and he would still be alive. I'm sorry for that. I blame my self every time I think about it but that don't explain why you was walking around trying to make my name sound bad." I said still breathing hard. Tasha would go walking around saying how im a thot, how I always keep my legs open, how all I do is smoke weed . You know? Basically just making up stuff to make me look bad.

"Because. Because of you I had to do time, what kind of sister are you!"

"How is it my fault?"

"Don't act dumb. You know why. I'm tired of you always thinking you're the innocent one around here. I bet you never told anyone about what happened when you was 15." Tasha said with a evil look on her face.

"Tasha I swear to god you better not say it." I said. I was ready to beat her a** again. She better be lucky she my sister.

"Tracy what is she talking about?" My daddy asked looking at me. "Tell me right now."

"Yeah Tracy, you better tell mama and daddy what happened." She said crossing her arms over her chest. I was so ready to fight her. I tried to charge at her but my daddy stopped me.

"Tasha, what are you talking about?" My mama asked.

"When Tracy was 15 she got pregnant. She didn't know what to do and she was scared to tell you guys. So she planned an abortion from the lady in our neighborhood in Cali. She promised me not to tell, but promises can be broken. Right Tracy?" she had an evil smile on her face.