Chapter 35

I grabbed my keys and tried calling the phone back but no answer. I got in my fastest car and headed to the back rode Tracy said she was on. When I got there I saw her car.

"Fxck." I said as I got out to go look. Her and bubba was gone, the doors was wide open. The driver seat window was broke and there was blood on the seat. I swear I wanted to kill everybody. I know Omar had something to do with this shxt.

"I swear imma kill him." I said as I walked back to my car. It's about to be a WW3 and a lot of guns bout to be clappin.

TRACY POV

"Ricko help!!!" I yelled through the phone as the man ran to my car. I tried to drive off but he shot my tires. The man busted the window and opened the door, he grabbed my phone and ended the call.

"Stop get off of me.!" I yelled as he pulled me out the car. A Van came and parked behind mines and the devil step out. Omar sent me a devilish smile.

"Mike, get my son." Omar said to the dude that got out the van with him.

"Don't you touch my son." I yelled. The man holding me had a good, tight grip on me.

"Um If I'm not mistaking, he's my son too." Omar said stepping in front of me and smiling. Mike got Bubba out the backseat and he was crying.

"Mommy!" Bubba said crying.

"It's ok baby, I'm here." I yelled and Mike put him in the back of the van.

"Leave Bubba out of this. You can do whatever you want to do to me but just leave my baby alone." I said to Omar. He just smiled.

"Nope. I can do whatever. I did say I didn't want a child anyways."

"YOU SICK SOME OF A BXTCH!" I yelled spitting in his face.

He slapped me making me yell in pain. "Yo a** know better than that. Don't make me beat your a** again like I did 2years ago."

"I want you to try." I said. I know I said I didn't want to live life knowing I killed the father of my child but now I'm like fxck it. His a** tryna kill me and his own son. What kind of shxt is that?

I managed to get out of Ol dude grip. I turned around and head butted him making him drop the gun then I began punching Omar. I felt like T-Baby again doing all those moves. I punched him in the nose making him fall on the drivers seat of my car and he dripped blood.

Mike came and I kicked him in his throat then grabbed his arm and flipped him to the ground making him land straight on his back. I turned around to see Omar pointing the gun at me.

"C'mon. You gon kill me? Do it." I told him. He just came up to me gripping my arm with the gun pointing to my head. He pushed me in the back of the van with Bubba. My poor baby was In there crying.

"It's ok baby. Mama's here." I said grabbing him.

"You try anything else slick imma kill both of y'all on the spot." Omar said then he closed the doors and put the lock on it. This nxgga had no shame in trying to kill his baby mama and his 2year old son. I didn't want to push it because I didn't want to risk Bubba life.

"Mommy" bubba said crying as I held him in my arms. I began crying because I didn't what would happen. I was more worried about my son than I was about myself. I could care less about what happened to me, I just want my son to be home safe.

"It's ok baby. Daddy's coming for us." I told him and we cried together.

RICKO POV

"Where the fxck everybody at?" I yelled walking in the trap.

"Dxmn nxgga who took yo orange juice this morning. Yo a** just walked in here and already yelling." Smoky said coming up to me.