Chapter 17

Synïa started getting into it with some girl and they told us to take the kids to the car so Tracy and I went to sit in the car with them.

"What's going on?" Mayanna asked.

"Nothing. They're just in there talking." I said looking at her. She looked worried.

"Is my mommy and daddy ok?" She asked.

"Awe sweetie. They're fine. Ok? Don't worry." Tracy said making her feel better. We sat in there for a while.

"I should go in there." Tracy said about to get out but I stopped her.

"No. Let's stay out of that. Just let them handle they business. Plus if anybody lay a finger on you, I'm going off." I told her and she just sat there quietly.

Synïa and Quincy came back and Synïa was breathing heavy as she went to go get in the car then Quincy stopped by my car.

"Yo who was they?" I asked confused.

"That's was my ex and SYNÏA'S ex. I went out with her a long time ago and she tried to break us up and years back Synïa said everytime she see her they gone fight and that's what they did. But Prince that nxgga I swear if I see him again I won't have to worry about it again cause I'm killing him on the spot. He tried to rape Synïa and my daughter. He been lucky each time cause I was almost stopped and I don't want to go back to jail so I've been chilling but I'm seeing his face too much now." Quincy said.

"I respect that I'd do that for mines too. So what we finna do?"

"Just go through a drive thru and get something to eat somewhere else. We can be back on the rode and hopefully the kids will forget about what happened."

"Okay where we going to eat?" Tracy asked.

"It don't matter, I'm following y'all and I'm gone try calm her down."

"Aight." I said and I dapped Quincy before he walked off.

"So where we going? I'm hungry." Tracy said rubbing her stomach.

"I thought we only had 2 kids in here." I said laughing.

"Yeah yeah, whatever just hurry up and go somewhere." She said and I drove off.

I had no idea where I was going. I guess I'll stop at what ever comes to mind on the way there.

We made it to a restaurant, ate, then headed to the water park. We started unpacking and we put our stuff in lockers. After putting on sunblock we went in the pool. I saw Tracy and Synïa talking, me and Quincy looked at each other and then we swam behind them and flipped them over.

"Ricko! Why you do that?" Tracy said play slapping me on my chest and then she splash me with water. I grabbed her by her waist and said "Cuz I wanted to." I grabbed bubba and dumped him in the water then picked him back up.

"Don't be doing that to my baby." Tracy said laughing at Bubba face expression and getting him from me. Man I ain't gon lie we was have fun.

When Synïa came to get Bubba, me and Tracy went to get on a slide.

"Baby I don't do water slides." She said. I swear with that little accent she got, the way she say water is funny.

"C'mon. Stop acting like a female."

"I am a female stupid."

"Please just get on. Plus we already in line." I told her and she rolled her eyes. I could tell she was nervous. Our time was up and we sat down on the floaty.

"Baby I ch---" before she could finish we went down the slide and she was screaming while I was laughing.

*

TRACY POV

After having all that fun we finally left because the kids were getting tired. On the way back home they were knocked out.

"So can you call the babysitter and tell her to come to my house instead of yours?" I asked Ricko and he didn't bother looking at me.

"Hello."

"What?"

"I know you heard me talking to you?"

"Why you can't call her yourself?" He said.

"Are you gone give me the number?"

He gave me the number and I called her. She was able to watch them tonight at my house. Mayanna was gone stay at my house with bubba and the baby sitter and Ricko was gone chill with Quincy tonight.

Ricko dropped us off at my house and he tried to talk.

"Let me talk to you real quick." He said.

"Ricko I don't have time for this. Can we talk later? I have to go to work."

"No that's what I'm tryna talk to you about."

I just ignored him and got out with the kids. I knew he was gone be mad but I really don't want to got there. Today I just got him back and bringing up my job is just gone make it go downhill.

After I got all my stuff together the baby sitter came then I got in my car and headed to work. When I got there I parked my car and got out but I saw Ricko standing next to his car as if he was waiting on me.

I was about to walk off but he stopped me.

"Ricko what do you want? I have to be in there by a certain time."

"Tracy. I told yo a** I don't want you working here." He said sounding mad.

"I know what you told me and I don't care. I'm doing what I have to do."

"You don't have to do anything. You just choose to do it!' He said raising his voice and I was getting pissed off.

"Oh I'm sorry, are you paying my fxcking bills?" I yelled.

"Look you gone stop talking to me like yo a** is crazy. I don't play that bullshxt." He said and his nose flared.

"Whatever." I said about to walk off but he grabbed my wrist.

"Tracy I'm not fxcking playing with you. I'll be dxmned if I let you work here. You think this shxt cute?"

"First off you need to let go of me. And you thought it was cute when we first met."

"Tracy." He said and his eyes turned black.

"Ricko!" I yelled in pain because his grip on my wrist was getting tighter. His face softened when he finally realized what he was doing and he let go of me.

"Baby---"

"Ricko, don't come near me." I said walking off crying. He's acting just like Omar, I swear. Just imagine what he would do if I really pissed him off.

-----------------------------------------------

SOWWY ITS SO SHORT. PLEASE BARE WITH ME, IM WORKING WITH IT. IM TRYING TO GET SOME NEW IDEAS.

~SimoneTooCute