Chapter 30

WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!!

"Wait... what?" I said. I felt like dying.

"I'm sorry Tracy."

RICKO POV

I was just talking to Ron when my phone vibrated. Tracy was calling me.

PHONE CALL

"Baby."

"Tracy are you crying?"

"Y-yes."

"Where are you?"

"Womens restroom."

"Why are you in there? They have students being seated right now."

"I'm n-not graduating."

"What?"

"I'm not g-graduating. Just c-come here please. don't tell anybody else."

END OF CALL

She hung up and I looked around to see the family staring at me.

"What did Tracy say and why was she crying?" Lily said putting her son on her lap. They must really been paying attention.

"Umm I have to go. ill be back." I said and I got out my seat then left.

I went towards the restrooms and I saw Tracy.

"What's going on?" I asked her.

"My professor told me that I wasnt on the list and I wasn't graduating." she said wiping her tears.

"Wait why not? You been doing good." I said hugging her.

"TRACY!.... TRACY!" Some lady yelled for her coming towards us.

"Professor Sterile?"

"I'm so sorry. Is your last name Wright or Truman?"

"Wright. Why?"

"Im so sorry. I've made a mistake. Tracy Truman isn't graduating but Tracy Wright is. Here's your gown." the lady said to Tracy.

"Oh thank god!" Tracy said taking the gown hugging her and then she hugged me.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. I didn't mean to get you so disappointed. Come on lets fix your make-up then hurry up and make it to the seats before they start." the lady told her.

"Ok."Tracy kissed me and looked me in my eyes. "I'm nervous, that's a lot of people."

"You'll be fine. Think about me when you're up there." I told her making her laugh. "Hurry up." I said kissing her on the forehead and then she left to go to the restroom.

I headed back to the seats and sat down.

"Is Tracy ok?" Caroline asked.

"Yes ma'am she was just nervous." I said.

They started doing their little speech and all that. They needed to hurry up cuz I just wanted to see my baby walk across that stage.

They finally called Tracy name and everyone started yelling and whooting, even Bubba. She started crying when she got on stage. My baby did it. That's was all I can think about. MY BABY DID IT!

After the ceremony they all stood up throwing their caps in the air and everyone was released. We went to go looking for Tracy and once we spotted her Synïa put down Bubba and he ran to her. She started crying for a minute as she held him. I realize she's been crying a lot lately.