Chapter 19

When they said Tracy was T-Baby I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it.

"That's not her." I told D-Town.

"Ok. Think what you want, but I know that's her. I guarantee if you bring up the name her whole body language gone change."

"Why you say that?" James asked.

"They said T-Baby changed locations because she said she was done with that life. No one ever saw her face because she would always be disguised. She was smart about it, that was number one on her list. DONT GET CAUGHT. The only way you will see her is if you was important. Now things are different, she not ridin no more." He said. Dxmn so my girl was in the game. I gotta admit that's kind of sexy. Dxmn. That's all I can say is Dxmn. Ah nxgga shocked.

TRACY POV

After getting into it with Ricko for the 4th time I went home. I didn't want to think of him cuz now I know I stand. I just still can't believe he planned that.

"Tracy you been through enough. You need to rest." I whispered to myself driving home. When I got home I saw Mayanna was gone so I guess Synïa picked her up.

"Bubba is in the bed sleep." The baby sitter said with her strong accent.

"Thank you for everything." I said roughly sitting on the couch.

"Are you ok my dear? What happened to work?" She said sitting by me.

"I'm just going through too much right now Nancy."

"Awe I'm sorry dear. If you need anything please ask."

"Thanks."

"Welcome. You get you some sleep. Shall I be here Monday?"

"Yes please. If you don't mind."

"Ok darling, see you then." She said leaving. I went to take a shower, watched tv on the couch until I fell asleep.

"Mommy." I felt Bubba hand tapping me. How do this lil boy keep getting out the bed.

"Yes baby?"

"I hungy." He said and I got up and went to the kitchen to get him something to eat. I really needed to go to the grocery store, good thing I had a little money saved up.

After eating I got us ready then went to the grocery store.

"What do I need." I whispered to my self going down the isle. "Toy." Bubba said looking at a dinosaur toy.

"No you have enough toys as it is." I said and he started falling out. I was not having that.

"Bubba........... Countdown." I said looking at him. Yes, Bubba is two (almost three) but he knows when I say 'countdown' that means he got only a few seconds to get it straight or imma get it straight. He stopped falling out and just sat there whining a little.

"Wow. He seems like a handful." I heard a female voice behind me say. I turned around and I saw my old friend KeShay standing there.

"Oh my god, KeShay. I haven't seen you in forever." I said hugging her.

"I know. How are you?" She said smiling.

"I'm good and you?"

"Great."

"That's good."

"Yup. Man I swear it's so good to see you. I think the last time we were together was at the last drop. After that, everybody went their separate ways. You still in it?" She asked me. Even though she didn't say what she was talking about, I still knew.

"Oh no, nope. I'm way past that. I'm going to school to be a neonatal nurse and I have a child now so I have too much to lose over that."

"Yeah I hear you. " she said and three kids ran up behind her saying mama.

"Tracy these are my kids." She introduced us. After talking for a while we swapped numbers then I continued my grocery shopping.

--

"Aren't you glad we finally out of there?" I asked bubba.

"Yesh." He said making me laugh. I put bubba in the car then popped the trunk and started putting the bags in.

"Sup Tracy." A male voice said making me jump. Wait. I know that voice. This can't be good. I turned around and looked at the person talking to me. I would rather jump off the cliff then see these eyes again.

"Well if it isn't the Devil himself......Omar."

"Oh is that how you talk to your baby daddy?" He said with a smirk. Ugh, what did I see in him. Ever look at your ex and think that you was drunk the whole Dxmn relationship? That's how I'm feeling.

"Nope. I'm a little more sweeter. Too bad you're just a donor." I said sassy.

"Wow I see you got jokes. Is that what you telling people? I'm just a donor?"

"Omar why are you here and how did you find me?"

"I'm here because we need to talk about business and I found you..... Well it was just a coincidence. I saw you when I was about to go in the store."

"Business? What business?"

"How's Ricko?" He asked crossing his arms.

"How do you know about me and him?"

"Word gets around quick. Plus he's the one I'm after. That nxgga is gonna be bye bye. Off the top of his game. Then Imma be on top and maybe you might want to come back to daddy." He said with a smirk.

"You're a d*ck. You stay away from him ok? This lil fantasy going on in your head is not happening"

"No, you stay away from him ok? Save your precious life and leave him alone." He said getting closer to me.

"Ok and what if I don't." He gave me the death stare and his eyes turned black.

"Now I see why I beat you." He said balling up his fist. He slapped me and said "Now imma tell you again. Stay away from him." I touched the soar spot on my face, then got up and punch him in the nose.

"You little bxtch." He said touching his nose and seeing blood. Yes we was doing this in the parking lot, no one was around. I rushed in the car, locked the doors and turned on the engine as he banged on my window.

"Mommy!" Bubba said crying.

"Its ok munchkin. Alright. Don't look at the scary man." I told bubba as I put the car in drive.

"You asked for it now." He said. Then I finally drove off. I went far enough away from him. I stopped at another store where a lot of cars were. I swear Omar think I'm just stupid. I got out the car and checked under it.

"Mmhmm. That bxtch thought he was slick." I said to myself. Can you believe Omar put a tracker under my car? Coincidence my a**. I took the tracker off and got rid of it then got back in the car.

"Bubba you ok?" I asked but when I turned around he was knocked out. He looked so cute. "What did I get us into?" I said to sleeping bubba. Not only was he after Ricko but he now after me. I don't want anything to happen to Jaheim. It was good finally fighting back but this is what I was afraid might happen 2years ago. That's why I never did it. Back then I had just found out i was pregnant and I didn't want to lose my baby life or my life fighting back, so I just left.

But no more hiding because he found me.

----------------------------------------------------

SOWWY ITS SO SHORT BUT I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE IT OFF THERE. I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE LONGER.

I WANTED TO HAVE A SCENE WHERE OMAR AND TRACY SEE EACH OTHER.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE (:

~SimoneTooCute