Chapter 23

I woke up and Tracy was still sleep. Dxmn I was up early. I got up, took care of my business then went in my office in my house.

PHONE CALL

"Hello."

"Destiny."

"Dxmn I know you said you was calling me but not this early."

"You'll survive. But we need to talk about you being pregnant."

"Ricko you want me to tell you about the birds and the bees so you can get a better understanding."

"I don't know why you laughing. The shxt ain't funny. that's your problem, you think everything is a game."

"Whatever. I got an appointment today to be sure the pregnancy test didn't lie. I know you want to know if I'm really pregnant. But let me tell you. I'm pregnant so you and your weak a** girlfriend gone have to deal with it."

"Destiny I swear. My patience is very fxcking low right now. I don't want to hear anything about Tracy coming out your mouth. You keep talking you gone have something handed to you."

"Yeah right. Appointment's at 2. I'll text you the location."

"Aight."

"Bye baby."

"You know better than that."

END OF PHONE CALL

I rubbed my hands down my face and sighed. Man what the fxck am I gone do. Yeah I want a child but not by her.

I got up and went in my room to get my keys.

"Good morning." I said to Tracy when she walked out the bathroom. I tried to kiss her but she moved her head and walked pass me.

"You still mad?" I asked walking behind her.

"I can't believe you asked me that." She said putting her shoes on.

"Why you acting like this?"

"Ricko you know exactly why I'm acting like this. Stop acting so brand new."

"Tracy I said I was sorry."

"And I agree."

"You know what. Now I'm getting real fxcking pissed off with yo smart a** mouth." I said and she rolled her eyes after tying her shoes.

"I'm gone." She said grabbing her purse and phone.

"Are we gone ever put this shxt behind us. Yeah I fxcked up but we shouldn't let that change us."

"Ricko you have no fxcking idea how I feel. You've ever loved someone and turn around to find out they a** cheated on you?" She yelled and a tear fell from her eye. She has no idea. Cuz I felt that way with Destiny but now I hate that woman in so many ways. What if Tracy feel the same way towards me?

"Don't you think I've been through enough pain and drama with Omar?" She continued and she had more tears streaming down her face.

"Tra--" I said getting closer to her but she interrupted me.

"No Ricko I-I can't." She wiped her tears. "I just can't." And with that she left.

I had so much Dxmn guilt in me it didn't make any sense. I just knew she had hate towards me but I really couldn't blame her.

My thoughts was interrupted by my phone ringing and I knew from the ringtone it was Pedro.

PHONE CALL

"Yo. Wassup Killa?"

"Wassup Slick Rick where yo a** at?"

"I'm at the house nxgga. Why what's good?"

"I got somebody saying they want to meet you. Lil nxgga said he want to ride with us, he think he bout it."

"Oh yeah? You think his a** legit?"

"He seem legit to me."

"Aight he better be legit. I gotta have a talk with him some time soon. What's his name?"

"Tyron."

"Aiight. Tell Tyron I gotta look into it. Shxt I can't just let anybody in the game you know?"

"Yeah I hear you but aight. Im bout to make this drop and head to the trap."

"Aight, one."

"One."

END OF PHONE CALL.

I grabbed my keys then headed to the trap.

"Hey Boss." Kastazia said to me as I walked in.

"Sup Kastazia, where Cindy at?"

"She out back."

"Aiight just making sure." I said and I went to my office to count the money. You know ah nxgga gotta make sure that money still long and looking tight. After chillin at the trap I headed to Destiny appointment.

"I thought you wasn't gon come." Destiny said when I made it there.

"Nahh I was sure to come. Let's get this over with." I said and we was led to the room.

"Ok. I'm Molina and I will be working with you today. Are you two ok?" The lady asked us and we nodded "Great lets get started."

*

"I told yo a** I was pregnant and you didn't believe me." Destiny said as we was walking out to the the parking lot.

"Chill out." I said stopping and looking her in her eyes.

"So baby what you want to do? You want to go celebrate?" She said touching on me.

"Like foreal you need to stop. I'm not feeling none of this." I said tryna hold back my anger. Why is she still tryna get some from me?

"You was feeling it when you was hitting it." She said rolling her eyes. I knew if I said something I was gone say the wrong thing so I just shook my head in disappointment and walked away from her.

I got in the car and was about to drive off but I saw Kurt calling me.

"Wassup Kurt?"

"Hurry up and bring yo a** to mama house."

"Why?"

"Mama just had a fxcking heart attack....."

--------------------------------------------------

SHOUT OUT TO:

Magic_Love101

Teedoc2b

LandaSmith

Amiyahmonique21