Chapter 21

RICKO POV

I went to the trap to strap up. We was bout to go look for this nxgga. Ain't nobody about to play his games. As I was about to leave I got a phone call. It was from Quincy.

PHONE CALL

Me: Yo

Q: Aye nxgga where Tracy at?

Me: She at school why?

Q: This nxgga Omar put a tracking device on her car or he thought he did. He put it on my pa'tna car and he came to my trap looking for her.

Me: What that nxgga say?

Q: I put him in his place and he started stuttering like he got a problem speaking English. Nxgga weak than a bxtch and then he left. At ain't my fight to be fighting so I let him walk.

Me: Aiight... Shxt

Q: Whats up with him and Tracy?

Me: That's her sperm donor.... That nxgga put his hands on my girl, we was about to be out looking for that nxgga and he at some body else trap.

Q: Aye in down for whatever right now. Tracy my girls girl so if you need me to do something I'm here.

Me: Thanks bro I'll hit you up when I figure this shxt out

Q: Aight

END OF PHONE CALL

"What you doing nxgga? You stuck? We need to go look for this some of a bxtch. I been waiting to go savage." Smoky said coming up beside me.

"Nah y'all wait. We not going." I said.

"What? What kind of shxt is this?" Kendrick said taking the gun out his waistband.

"My homeboy Quincy just called me saying Omar weak a** popped up at his trap looking for Tracy. That tracker she had, I guess she put it on one of his workers cars because they look alike."

"So what's the problem? We know he after yo girl so let's go." Denzel said

"Nxgga yo a** don't get it. Now he know Tracy is to smart for all that shxt he tryna pull. Omar got another fxcking plan up his sleeves and I know it. I gotta feeling some shxt really bout to get heavy and it ain't gone have nothing to do with us at moment. We need a new plan."

"What you got in mind?"

"Ok this what we gone do......"

TRACY POV

School was over and I called Ricko phone like twenty times.

"Hey T, you need a ride?" This dude Bryson asked me. Bryson and I was real cool, we had several classes together. He would always help me but I think it's because he likes me. I mean he has asked me out before.

"No I'm just waiting on my boyfriend." I said calling Ricko again. "Thanks anyways."

"You sure T."

"No." I said and he laughed.

"C'mon I'll take you home. Plus it kind of cold out here." He said and I followed him to his car. "Woooow. Nice Porsche." I said examining it.

"Thank you, she my baby." He said then we got in the car. I told him where I stayed then we drove off.

"So how's life?" He said still keeping his eyes on the rode.

"It's ok, I mean I can't complain."

"I hear that. How's Bubba?"

"My baby doing ok."

"I know I am but I was talking about Bubba." He said laughing and I gave him a stare.

"I'm just playing Tracy. Dxmn still hard to get huh?"

"Yes Bryson, especially since I already have a boyfriend."

"Psst, yeah of course."

"You know what, let me out. I'm not about to hear this." I said unbuckling my seatbelt.

"No, no, no. I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry, just calm down." He said putting my seatbelt back on.

The rest of the way there was silent and we finally made it to the house. "Dxmn you live here?"

"No, my boyfriend does. Pull up in front of the gate where that man is." I told him and he did.

"Good after noon. How can I help y'all?" Julio said through the window.

"Hey Julio it's me Tracy." I said leaning over Bryson so he could see me.

"Oh Tracy, y'all go on in. Mr. Jones isn't here yet though." He said and then he did the code to open the gate. Bryson drove in and then parked the car.

"Thanks for the ride." I said grabbing my stuff and unbuckling my seatbelt.

"No problem but do you mind if I use your bathroom?"

"Umm no not at all. Just let that be the only thing you do."

"Ok." We got out the car and I grabbed the spare key Ricko gave me then unlock the door. "Wow this is a really big house." Bryson said. "Yeah i know. Let me show you where the bathroom is."

"What you think I'm not a big boy to find the bathroom."

"With this house, I think you'll find everything but the bathroom." I said as we walked. "Here you go. Don't stink it up."

"Won't make any promises." He said before closing the door. I headed back to the kitchen to get a snack then I sat at the island and went over my school work.

"Baby!" I heard Ricko say. Yeah y'all would think I would start getting scared cuz Bryson was here but I ain't hiding anything so it doesn't matter.

"I'm in the kitchen."

"Who car is that outside?" He asked me about to kiss me but I moved my head. I'm still mad he didn't answer my calls and he wasn't there to pick me up.

"That's Bryson car he c---." I said and his whole mood just changed, he didn't even let me explain. I saw his body tense up. "Who the fxck is Bryson?" He said and Bryson walked in the kitchen. "Wow T, that sink is amaz--- oh. Sup you must be Tracy boyfriend." Bryson said.

"And you must be getting the fxck out my house." Ricko said and I got up then got in front of him. "Ricko that's enough he was j--!" I yelled but he interrupted me again.

"How dare you bring another nxgga in my house." He yelled.

"Maybe I should go." Bryson said leaving.

"Yeah maybe you should."

"Ricko!" I yelled at him. I was about to go after Bryson but He grabbed my wrist. "So now you going after him? What y'all got going on?" I just looked at him in disgust and moved my arm away from him then ran after Bryson. He was just now making it to his car.

"Bry!" I yelled after him and he turned around.

"I'm sorry T, I didn't mean for all of that to happen."

"No I'm sorry. Ricko can get a little jealous, and overprotective sometimes."

"Little?" He said making us laugh. "Well no need to apologize I understand, see you at school tomorrow." He said with a smile and then he got in the car and left. I know right when I walk back in this house, he gone get to running his mouth and won't let me finish what I have to say.

I walked in the house and I saw him sitting on the stairs rubbing his hands together. "How was your conversation with yo lil boyfriend." He said then he got up and walked up the stairs heading to the room.

"Ricko are you fxcking serious? I swear me and Bryson dont have anything going on!"

"Why the hxll was he in my house?"

"When he dropped me off, he said he had to use the bathroom." I said as we made it to the room.

"He shouldn't be dropping you off." He said looking me dead in my eyes.

"Well maybe if you were there to pick me up after school like you we're suppose to I wouldn't have had to catch a ride with him."

"I had fxcking business to take care of ok, and what I tell you about talking me like yo a** is crazy."

"Yeah right. business to take care of, ok."

"Do you want me to get Omar or not? Huh? You know what I do, you know what I fxcking have to do. But yo a** sitting here acting like the whole world revolves around you." He yelled.

"You know Ricko. One day I wonder if this so called thug life will ever become second. But if you can't do one simple thing as of picking me up on time, I see it's not."

"That's bullshxt Tracy and you know it. You really mad about me not being there on time."

"Yes you was 5mins late but don't care about that. I'm mad that you would rather choose that over me. From what I'm seeing, that's your life. If it ain't the game, it's nothing at all." I said and I didn't realize I was crying until he wiped my tears.

"Baby come here. Don't cry." He said hugging me.

"I just f-feel like I-I mean nothing t-to you." I said crying. He kissed me on my forehead and said "You mean everything to me ok? So does Bubba. If anything bad was to happen to yall. I don't know if I'll be able to handle it. It'll be hard. I love you Tracy."

"I love you too." I said and he kissed my lips, grabbing my waist then we heard the doorbell.

"I'll get it." We both said at the same time as we pulled back from the kiss.

"I got it." I said.

"No I got it." We both ran out the room down the stairs laughing, racing to the door.

"I beat you." Ricko said. "Whatever." I said and he kissed me again until whoever it was rung the doorbell again.

"I think they're getting impatient." I said laughing and he opened the door as we both stood there. The person at the door was someone I wanted to just beat the shxt out of.

"Destiny what fxck are you doing here and why the hxll do Julio keep letting you in?" Ricko said.

"Because he loves me but we need to talk." She said then she looked at me and cleared her throat.

"I don't know why the hxll you clearing yo throat." I said.

"Talk about what I don't want to hear shxt you have to say." Ricko said closing the door in her face. Destiny said something that caught my attention but Ricko didn't hear. "Baby don't entertain her." He said as I opened the door again.

"Say that again." I told her. She had a smile on her face.

"I said I'm pregnant with his baby...."