Chapter 20

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!!!!

.......................

I needed to talk to Ricko even though we going through it. There has to be an end to this. I went to my mama house since they were back and talked to them for a while.

"Mama. I need y'all to watch Bubba for a couple of days." I said with my head down.

"Why what's going on?"

"I just need you to."

"Mmhmm I knew it. You going back doing what you used to do." She said getting off the couch.

"Mama...."

"Nope I don't want to hear it. You promised Tracy. You have a fxcking 2 years old son."

"But listen to me. I...."

"I said I don't want to hear it y..." My mama said but she was interrupted by my dad.

"It's Omar isn't it?" He asked and I nodded. "And you're trying to protect him right?" I nodded again.

"Baby girl. We'll keep him as long as we need to. You just be safe out there, and watch your back at all times. Have your boyfriend, Ricko, the one you was telling me about that I said to protect you. Lord knows Omar is crazy, which might explain the slap mark on your face." He said and I was shocked. Did I have that big of a bruise for him to know. How did he even know Omar slapped me.

"How did you know?"

"Took a wild guess." He said and my mama was just quiet. I had to go talk to Ricko, so I told them bye, kissed bubba on the forehead then left.

*

I knocked on Ricko door waiting for an answer. He had a lot of cars in the drive way so I guess his crew was here.

"Sup ma. Ricko kind of busy right now." Smoky said answering the door. I didn't even get to say anything, he pulled me in the house right when he saw my face.

"What the fxck happened?" He asked examining the mark.

"I need to talk to Ricko."

"Ok. He in the living room with everybody else. C'mon." He said and we walked towards the living room.

RICKO POV

I was sitting there just chilling with my boys when I heard a knock coming from the front door.

"Go get that Smoky and tell whoever it is I'm busy." I told him and he went to get it.

"You talked to Tracy lately?" T-boy asked me.

"No. Why the fxck y'all so worried about her. She's a grown woman, she ok." I said.

"I don't think so Lil Rick." Smoky said walking in and Tracy was behind him.

"I thought I told yo a** to tell whoever it was I was busy."

"Nxgga don't try to get on me. You should get on whoever put that red a** mark on yo girl face." he said then she walked to me and sat on the couch.

"We need to talk." She said and I finally saw what Smoky was talking about. It looked like a slap mark and it was so red.

"Baby who did this too you?" I said touching it a little and she moved her face away because it hurt. I swear, whoever did this gone pay.

"Kastazia. Go get ah ice pack." I told one of my medical workers.

"Ricko I'm fine. I don't need an ice pack."

"Yes you do. Now who did this to you?" I asked again still looking at the mark.

"Omar." She said and all the boys shook their head in disappointment. "Dxmn." Kendrick said.

My blood was boiling. I was so fxcking pissed right now. This nxgga is asking for a funeral. No one is gone put they hands on my girl and get away with it. I got up mad. I ended up punching the wall.

Everybody knows when I'm mad to just let me be, that's why nobody bothered calming me down.

"I was at the grocery store and I saw him. He was telling me that he was after you and something about you being gone and off your game. But then he told me to stay away from you. I asked him what if I don't and then he slapped me. I punched him in his nose then drove off. But he thought I was stupid and didn't know that he put a tracker on my car." She continued while getting the Ice pack from Kastazia.

"This nxgga putting trackers on cars now? He might as well get some hidden cameras on yo a** if he doing it like that. You did take it off right?" Smoky said.

"Of course, if not. He would of known I was over here."

"What you do with it?" D-Town asked her.

"I put it on another car that look just like mines." She said and everybody started laughing. She was smart about it though cuz then Omar gone think it's her and really won't be tracking everywhere she go.

"But Ricko that's what I'm trying to tell you. I'm in danger. Not only is he after all of you, he's after me. There has to be an end to this. I have to make sure my son is safe." She said and she looked worried.

"There's going to be an end. Trust me." I said rubbing my hands together. I really just want to find where this nxgga was and beat the shxt out of him.

"Ok I want to help too." Tracy said. Now I know he ain't slap her that hard. Have she lost her mind? The boys started laughing and I was too.

"What I'm serious." She said.

"We know, that's why it's funny as hxll." Pedro said.

"Baby I'm not about to let you do that." I told her rubbing my hand over my waves.

"Why not?"

"Because I said so."

"I can help y'all. Plus I'm skilled."

"At what?"

"I guess this is the time to tell you." She said looking at me.

"Tell me what?"

"Well I- I umm.... I."

"Dxmn girl get it out." James said.

"I'm T-Baby." She said and everybody was shocked. Yeah we know ol dude told us but we ain't want to believe it.

"I told y'all!" D-Town said getting up excited.

"Sit yo happy feet a** down." Denzel told him.

"Why you didn't tell me that?"

"Because that was my past and I promise I wasn't about to go back to doing it so I just wanted to forget about it."

"Well you can't help cuz I'm not letting you break that promise. Just let us handle it." I said and she nodded.

TRACY POV

(Later on that night)

Ricko told me to stay with him because he didn't want me at my house myself and plus he got everything tight around his house. So now if somebody really wanted to break in, they gone go through the struggle. We stopped by there so I could get some clothes then came back.

"Baby you hungry?" Ricko said walking in the bar room as I was taking a drink.

"Really?' I asked him

"Well shxt I'm just asking. I can't read minds."

"No not that. You all baby this and baby that like that big disagree didn't just happen."

"That's because it didn't just happen. It was last night." He said sitting by me.

"Ricko st--"

"I'm just messing with you. But I know. I just want to forget about it because every time I think of it I feel like a bad guy. You just don't understand how jealous and mad I get seeing you show your body off to them other nxggas. Then they walking around talking bout Siren this, Siren that. I swear I just be wanting to kill somebody."

"Ok I get where you coming from and I'm sorry but you still didn't have to plan on destroying that man club like that. That was real foul."

"He'll be alright."

"Ricko."

"Ok ok. I know. I shouldn't have did that. Now can you stop acting like my mama?" He said making me laugh.

"Whatever." I said and it was silent.

"Well now you don't have to worry about me dancing anymore. I'm about to graduate from medical school and I'm on my way to getting a better job." I continued.

"No you can still dance." He said and I was confused.

"Ain't that why we got into it in the first place?"

"Yeah but I don't mean dance there..... here. I mean a nxgga can get a private session right? We can get a pole and everything." He said making me laugh.

"Bye boy I'm about to go lay down." I got up and walked away.

"So you'll think about it?" He asked behind me. This boy is something else.

I went to the room to lay down and just watched tv. I called the babysitter to tell her that I didn't need her.

"I'm sorry." Ricko said walking in the room and sitting next to me on the bed.

"What about tryna get a private session?" He laughed.

"No, I'm sorry. For everything I did wrong." he said scooting closer to me.

"It's ok." I said and he climbed on top of me and got between my legs.

"So you forgive me?" He said then he started placing kisses on my neck.

"I don't know. Do you really mean it." I said then he made me moan by kissing my spot. He stopped and then looked at my eyes. His brown eyes were gorgeous.

"Let me show you how much I really mean it." He said smiling and he winked at me sending chills down my spine. Ricko took off my shirt and shorts then started placing kisses on my chest and lower.

"Ricko what are you doing?"

"Just relax baby. Let BigDaddy Ricko do all the work." He said then he took my panties off with his teeth. He pushed his head towards my area and starting eating. It felt so good. I grabbed his head pushing him closer to me as he went to work.

"Yes baby!" I moaned out loud arching my back. I bit my lip because I knew my time was coming. "Ahhh... Ooh.... Yes, Ricko." I moaned even louder. He knew exactly what he was doing and he was doing a good job. I finally reached my climax but that didn't stop him. He kept going.

"B-baby!" I couldn't do it, it was too much pleasure. I let go of his head and tried to pull myself up away from him but he pulled me back down. "Fxck." I said gripping the sheets really tight, throwing back my head and arching my back. The sounds was turning me on even more and I knew I was close. He gripped my hips tighter, pulling me closer to him not stopping. I swear, if he lived around a lot of people they probably would of heard me.

"S-stop baby . I-I can't take anym-more." I said. My legs started shaking and then stiff as I came and he cleaned me up. He got back on top of me.

"You taste good." He said licking his lips. For some reason that turned me on again. "Taste." He said and he kissed me making me taste myself. We pulled back and he kissed me on my jaw line. I really wanted him. I guess he noticed because he took off his clothes and we went at it. Just know, that he meant it. And when we were done we freshened up.

MONDAY

I woke up to get ready for school and Ricko was still sleep. Or as I thought. I tried to get up but he pulled me back down.

"No baby. Stay." He said wrapping his arms around me. "I would love to. But I have to be at school if I'm planning on graduating Saturday."

"Well Saturday needs to hurry up and come. One of these days I just want to sit down and relax with you." He said kissing me on my forehead.

"Yeah depending on your definition of relax." I said getting up laughing.

"Don't worry baby. What I did last night ain't included in it." He said with a smirk.

"Mhm. I hope not cuz my legs hurt."

"I'm sorry. I thought with you being flexible, you could be able to do that position." He said laughing and I threw the pillow at him.

"Shut it up." I went to the bathroom and got ready. When I was done I saw Ricko dressed.

"I swear you take forever. I had to go to the other bathroom again." He said fixing his shirt.

"Awe poor baby. But where you about to go?"

"Dropping you off. I'm not gon let you go by yourself." I grabbed my stuff then we left. In another one of his cars of course. We stopped by Starbucks then he pulled up in front of my school.

"I'll be here when you get out."

"Ok love you."

"Love you too." We kissed and then I got out.

Time to start off my day.

----------------------------------------------------

HAD TO ADD A LITTLE ROMANCE AND A HAPPY ENDING. TRACY AND RICKO ARE JUST TOO CUTE ! BUT MAN RICKO GAVE TRACY THE BUSINESS LOL. HE WAS DOING NO PLAYING , BUT WHAT YOU THINK ?

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER.