Chapter 18

I went in the club passing by Synïa and it looked all messed up. Glass everywhere, pole broken, walls messed up. On one of the walls it was spray painted saying"I told you to quit, I thought we had a deal."

"What happened?" I asked Ronald as he was walking out his junky office.

"Some bullshxt. I don't know who did this but this shxt just pissed me the fxck off. I swear, if I find out who did this." He said.

"Clearly, who ever did this didn't want someone working here. It had to be more than one person too. I'm pretty sure one person didn't do all this damage by theirselves." Bambi said.

When she said that I thought of Ricko. He didn't want me here. He had to be with somebody and planned this. If you know Ricko, you know he had something to do with this.

*

"Dxmn ma. You fine then a bxtch, what you doing at the trap?" Some dude said not letting me in Ricko trap house.

"Look just let me in. I need to speak with Ricko." I said trying to get through but he wasn't having it.

"I'm sorry ma. That's not happening. Wait... You Siren? Awe shxt! I seen you dance before and let me tell you, you got ah a** on you."

"Yeah sounds nice. Can you let me in?"

"No can do. The trap is not the place for women like you. I suggest you go home."

"Look. You don't know me or what I'm capable of but right now I'm pissed the fxck off and I suggest you move out the way."

"Or what?" He said. Ok, this nxgga asked for it. HERE WE GO.

RICKO POV

After talking to Tracy I went to the trap to chill. I was sitting there blazing with my bros. I swear that girl got me stressing.

"So you telling me, she not tryna quit?" James said.

"Nope."

"RICKO! RICKO!" I heard a female voice yell and then I came face to face with Tracy.

"What the fxck you doing here? How you get in here? Wait how the hxll did you even know where the trap was." I asked her getting up.

"Don't worry bout all that. But you might want to think about getting a new body guard or whatever the hxll he is because his a** is weak." She said and I saw D-Town coming in rubbing his shoulders and moving his jaw.

"Dxmn D-Town you let a girl beat yo a**?" Smoky asked him laughing.

"Man shut up, she strong then a bxtch."

"Naw yo a** just weak." Smoky and D-Town started arguing.

"Aye shut the fxck up!" I yelled at them. "Tracy what are you doing here? You need to go home."

"Nope. Mind telling me what you planned recently." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"What you talking bout?"

"Oh I think you know."

"If you think I had something to do with tearing that fxcking strip club up, it wasn't me."

"Look at you. I didn't say shxt about the strip club. Why would you do it Ricko? I knew you would stoop low but not that low."

"Quincy and I were talking and we both ain't want you or Synïa working there s--"

"So y'all both had something to do with this? You just decided to use your 73% of stupidity to tear up the club? That was real stupid Ricko and childish." She said and the boys started laughing because she just called me stupid.

"Tracy who the fxck you talking to like that? I know you in yo lil feelings right now but you better cut the shxt for real."

"So when shxt hit the fan, you expect me not to go off? At this point I don't care what you have to say. You ruined the only job I had and loved. You and Quincy gotta get it through y'all thick skull that we both have a child. They stomach not gone get full by theirselves, and them bills not gone get paid by theirselves ok? We doing what we have to do to make things happen."

"Tracy you not fxcking listening to what I'm saying."

"No I'm listening , but are you listening?"

"Yeah I'm listening."

"No you not. Cuz that shxt you pulled, would've happened."

"Tracy I'm done talking about this stupid shxt." I said sitting down and smoking a joint. I was not tryna hear her mouth. She in her feelings but idc cuz I ain't want her working at that club anyways. Her working there pissed me off cuz it makes us look bad. I didn't want dudes touching on something that's mines.

"No we ain't done." She said coming in front of me.

"Yes, we are."

"Great. Nice to know where i stand then." She said and she walked off.

"Nxgga you fxcked up." Smoky said I just ignored him and took another puff.

"Wait a minute!" D-Town said speaking up and everybody looked at that nxgga crazy.

"What weaklin?" Kendrick asked him.

"STFU. But I know her from somewhere."

"Yeah nxgga the strip club." Smoky said.

"No, no, no. Somewhere else."

"You tryna say you fxcked with my girl?" I asked getting mad.

"Technically she ain't yours now." James said tryna be funny.

"Wanna live another day?"

"Dxmn can't take a joke?"

"THATS WHERE I KNOW HER FROM! SHE FROM PHILADELPHIA! THATS T-BABY."

"Nah man that can't be her."

"I swear that's her. I know them moves from any where."

"You mean the moves that beat yo a**?"

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

"So if she's T-Baby, that means----"

"Yeah nxgga. She used to be the biggest Dope Girl ever."