Chapter 36

She shot both of the dudes behind me as I shot Omar.

"Good job ma. For a second I thought you was going to shoot me until I saw you wink." I told her hugging her.

"Nah you my sister boyfriend. I wouldn't do that."

"I thought you hated her?"

"My dad was right. It's time to stop being childish and let the past be the past. She is my sister, I can't keep turning my back on family. Before my brother went out to help her I tried to convince him not to leave because people was already after him. I told him just have faith she'll be ok and to stay home. The last words he said to me was 'I would die anytime if it means I'm protecting my little sister. I can't turn my back on her. Not now, not ever.' And now it's the same for me."

"Dxmn that's deep."

"Ok I'm sorry. Don't mean to ruin the emotional moment but Tracy is still unconscious." KeShay said looking at us.

"What happened?" I said walking to them and bending down next to Tracy.

"I was protecting her from a bullet and she tripped and fell. I guess she hit her head." Tasha said and I can see she felt guilty.

"Uhh Slick. We needa bounce. I hear sirens from a distance, you know what that mean." Smoky said walking in looking at us.

"Fxck, y'all get bubba and get out of here. I'll carry Tracy." I told them and everyone got up and left. We left no evidence, a nxgga gotta be smart. I carried Tracy to the car and sped off to the hospital making sure I held her head so it wasn't moving a lot. I made sure I wasn't carrying anything on me then ran her inside carrying her bridal style.

"Help! My girlfriend is unconscious, she fell and hit her head." They carried her away telling me to wait in the waiting room. I hate hospitals so much man. While I was waiting in the waiting room Smoky, Tasha, KeShay, and Kendrick came in.

"Have you heard anything?" Kendrick said sitting by me.

"Nope. It's gone take a while." After siting there for what seems like 2hours, the doctor came out.

"Um family and friends of Tracy Wright."

"Dxmn that's that fine a** nurse again." Smoky said and he hoped up fast. I swear Christina gone beat his a**. I pushed him making him sit back down.

"Keep playing." I told him. I'm tryna warn him. I went up to the doctor and her eyes lit up.

"You look familiar."

"I was here a while back."

"Aha see, there we go...... So I'm Dr.Phillips as you may know. Ms. Wright is ok, we did a CT on her and it seems that she has a concussion. It's not severe but she does have to take it easy."

"Can I see her please."

"Not r--"

"Please." I said and she looked me in my eyes and her face softened.

"Follow me." she said. I told Smoky and them that I'll be back and I followed her.

"Here's her room. Please let her rest. I'll be back to wake her up."

"Thank you."

"No problem." she turned around and left. I slowly opened the door to the room then walked in.

I swear just seeing her laying in a hospital bed just hurts my heart. I walked up to her and she was sleep.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this baby." I said holding her hand. I kissed her on the cheek and I just looked at her.