Chapter 16

I'M GOING TO COMPLETLY CHANGE THIS CHAPTER, (CHAPTER 16) && CHAPTER 17. SO THAT IT CAN MATCH WITH THE OTHER BOOK, 'CRAZY THUG TALE'. ALSO READ THAT BOOK FOR SYNÏA POV.

We left and got in the car. It was silent.

"You ok?" Smoky asked glancing at me then looking back at the road.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You want me to get y'all something to eat before dropping you off?"

"Sure." I said. "But how did you know where I lived?"

He laughed and said "Ma, imma thug. I know almost everything."

We went to grab some food from Sonic then he dropped me off. I got in the house and Bubba ran to go play with my Bella Wella. She started rolling over and licking all on Bubba. It was so cute, I just had to take a picture of it.

I was just chillin when I decided to call my dad.

PHONE CALL

"Hello."

"Hey daddy what you doing?"

"Nothing really just watching tv. How you and Bubba doing?"

"We're good." I said and Bella barked in the other room.

"What was that?"

"Um that's my dog."

"You have a dog? Where you get a dog from?"

"My boyfriend bought her for me."

"You have a boyfriend too? Baby girl that's a lot of new information in only 30sec. What's his name?"

"Umm Ricko."

"Ricko? That name sound like he just no good."

"Daddy don't be like that."

"Tracy you know how I am with these dudes out here ever since Omar. But when can I meet him?"

"I don't know, soon though."

"Good. And talking about that, we'll be down there tomorrow. Your auntie is coming up here to take our place. So we catching a plane back early in the morning."

"Ok , oh and ask mama what's Ms.Jones number." I told him and he did so I wrote it down.

"Thank you. And love you. See you tomorrow."

"Alright bye." He said and I hung up. I called Ms.Jones to see if she can watch Bubba while I go to school and thank god she said yes.

END OF PHONE CALL

THREE DAYS LATER (FRIDAY)

Ricko was still in jail and I was missing him so much. 10years is just too long.

I sat on the couch watching tv as bubba laid on my chest sleep. There was the sound of the doorbell and Bella barked so I got up not waking bubba up, I laid him on the couch and answered the door.

"Hey Siren." My friend Lily said walking in the house and I closed the door behind her. She works at Babes with me, we real cool.

"Lily why you calling me by my stage name?"

"Sorry but awe your dog is so cute?" She said as we sat at the dining room table.

"Thanks. Her name is Bella, she a miniature poodle."

"Awee. what you doing tonight?"

"Go to work tonight."

"You didn't hear?"