Chapter 6

JUST INCASE YOU GET CONFUSED. BUBBA IS JAHEIM NICKNAME. JAHEIM IS TRACY 2YR OLD SON. YOU MAY SEE ME USING BUBBA AND YOU MAY SEE ME USING JAHEIM BUT ITS THE SAME PERSON.

We got to his house and man it was huge from the outside. He had a gate for his house, after passing the gate we went to park our cars. I know I was in his house before but let's face it, I wasn't paying attention. Shoot i could barely keep my eyes open, all that light was making my head hurt worse from that hangover. I was ready to leave I wasn't trying to admire the house.

"I'll get your bags. You can just go explore the house if you like." He said getting our bags out the truck. I got Jaheim and  went in the house. I went up the long steps and this man had like 6 rooms, each room had its own bathroom. There was also a game room, computer room, bar room, and a theatre. I went in the living room and then the kitchen just to look around making sure I had Jaheim with me. How big this house was, he probably could of got lost.

"You like it?" Ricko said behind me making me jump.

"Man you scared me." I said turning around.

"Sorry ma."

"But I like it. It's huge."

"Well Damn I didn't even show you it and you already complementing it." He said making me laugh. If you really think about it you'll know what he's talking about.

"The house." I said rolling my eyes while laughing.

He chuckled then said "I know I was just playing with you. But I'm glad you like it."

"Yeah but I don't know about this, I'm starting to second guess this whole situation. I mean I barely know you and I don't want anything bad to happen to me or my son."

"Look babe don't worry. Nothing will happen unless you want it to. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." He said putting his hands on my waist. I just looked him in his eyes. "Do you trust me?"

"I don't know Ricko. You gotta earn my trust."

"Fair enough."

"Mommy." Bubba said tapping on my leg.

"Yes."

"Can I go pway?"

"Um yeah come on." I said and we went in the living room playing games. Who knew Ricko would work so well with kids. We played with him for a while. I swear this lil boy is the only person that can play for a long time and not get tired.

"I watch cartoons
." Jaheim said coming to me as I sat on the white couch by Ricko.

"Ok man. You can watch cartoons after you get a bath. Mama getting tired so she have to rest after a while. I have school."

Jaheim nodded then I heard Ricko say "school?" Like he was really confused.

"Yeah school."

"You still in school? How old are you?"

"I'm 23 and I'm in college finishing my last year to be a neonatal nurse. I graduated from high school early, then i did school all year round instead of just fall and spring."

"Damn you a dancer and you go to school. Man, you got it made."

"Not really, even though I'm on my last year, Im seriously thinking about quitting ."

"Why would you do that?" He said.

"Because I have a son to take care of. Since I'm always busy, he don't get much time with me. And at that I don't always want to depend on my mama and daddy to babysit him. They're going to be gone all this week and next week so no one can watch him for me, I need a babysitter but i don't want to keep constantly spending money on that when I'm spending money on other stuff. Hell I'm already in debt from all these damn student loans. It's hard."