Chapter 29

FRIDAY

I woke up and Tracy was still sleep. Slowly slipping out the bed, I went to go brush my teeth and take a shower then headed downstairs.

My Cook/Maid had just got back from vacation and she was downstairs cooking breakfast.

"Goodmorning Marcy." I said hugging her. Marcy has been working for me for years now. She says she enjoy working here, shxt a nxgga had to force her to go on vacation. Marcy is like a second mom to me.

"Hey shuga. Good morning." she said finishing up the food

"How was your vacation?"

"It was great. I went to Paris." she said as I went in my refrigerator and started eating some grapes. "Child I came in here and I almost had a heart attack. I didn't know you had a dog, that small thing popped up on me out of no where."

"Sorry. That's Tracy's dog." I said laughing.

"Who's Tracy?"

"My girlfriend."

"I'm glad you took my advice to take another shot at love. Where is she?"

"Upstairs sleep. She's grieving right now, she found out about her Gram Gram last night."

"Oh my god. Bless that baby soul. She'll get through it. Its going to be hard at first but she will. Go easy on her ok?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Ok. Food ready. Ill wrap her food for when she gets up." Marcy said handing me my plate to eat.

*

Tracy been sleep for a while now, its 2:34pm and she still haven't got up. I had ate her breakfast so it wouldn't go to waste.

"Baby....Baby." I said shaking Tracy a little.

"HMmm."

"Get up so you can eat something." I said moving her hair out her face.

"I'm not hungry." she mumble.

"Baby."

"Im not hungry ok!" she yelled. She rolled her eyes, got out the bed, grabbed some clothes and went in the bathroom.

I didn't let it phase me cuz I knew what she was going through.

After twenty minutes of her being in the bathroom she didn't come out. I heard water on at first so i knew she had took a shower and brushed her teeth but now it was completely silent.

"Tracy." I said knocking on the bathroom door. There was no response but I did hear sniffing sounds. I knew she was crying.

"Baby open the door."

"No go away. Just leave me alone." she said crying.

"Just open the door. I will help you get through this." I said and it was quite for a moment until I heard the bathroom door unlock.

She opened the door and her eyes were red and tears streaming down her cheeks. I couldn't say anything. My first reaction was to hug her tight and never let go.

"Its going to be ok. You're going to get through this." I told her kissing the top of her head.

"S-she was my e-everything. N-now s-she's gone." she said crying.

"I hate that you have to go through this, but I'm here for you...and I'll still be here for you when you want to cry or when you're angry. If you need to yell about it to feel better, I'm here. If you want to vent, I'm here. And, if you need a laugh, I'm here. I may not understand what you're going through, but I'm here to listen, and I'll still be here days or years from now."

She looked me in my eyes as I wiped her tears. "You're going to be ok beautiful. I promise. Your Gram Gram wouldn't want you to shed a tear. Instead she would want you getting ready for your big day tomorrow. I know she's proud of you and she's going to be watching over you as you walk across that stage." I said making her smile.

"I swear you know the right words to say." she said making us laugh. "Thank you though. I love you."

"I love you too." she got on her tippie toes, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I deepened the kiss a little then I felt her hand cuff my man hood.

"Really?" I said laughing.

"Yes really." she bit her lip and looked at me seductively. She kissed me again as I lifted her up and put her on the bathroom counter. I started kissing her neck on her soft spot. She wanted more.

"Baby... I want you." she moaned.

"Wait." I said pulling back.

"What?"

"I cant do this."

"Why not?"

"Cuz daddy got you tomorrow." I said winking at her and left out the bathroom. I was gone tear that a** up after her graduation.

TRACY POV

Ricko said that he wanted to spend the day with me so he took me shopping, I went to get my nails and toes done. We went out to eat, then went to the movies and came home.

"Baby I had fun today. Thank you." I said as me and him sat on the couch just talking.

"You welcome beautiful." He said moving my hair out my face. "You excited for tomorrow?"

"Yup I'm so ready. I've had some hospitals calling me asking if I would like a position. Once I graduate and get set up, hello dream career."

"That's my girl" he said making me laugh and he kissed me.

"So when were you going to tell me about your franchise?" I asked him

"Well when I had the chance to but you know now." He said making me laugh.

"Well duh. What do you have."

"Well their working on the restaurant, club and fitness here."

"That's impressive."

"Very impressive" we both started laughing. "Can I ask you something though."

"Oh lord. Ricko please don't let it be a sexual question."

"No it's not."

"Ok, then ask me."

"Why did you react that way when Kurtis asked you if you were the only child?" He said looking me in my eyes. I felt like crying because of the memories that came back to me. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"No I think you should know."

"Ok."

"I had a brother and I have a sister."

"Wait what? You had a brother? And how come your sister wasn't at the dinner and I haven't heard of her from you?"

"When I was doing what I did as T-Baby I got into some trouble and my brother had to help me which ...... Um... Got.. got him killed." I said and I felt the tears coming. " I think you've heard of him. He was a big drug dealer with the street name DZ."

"Dxmn your brother is DZ? Why people didn't know T-Baby and DZ was related, I mean if anything you would hear it on the streets."

"He didn't want anybody to know. He would get into more trouble than I did and if they knew that we were related there's no telling what they would of did to me and my sister just to get to him."

"Where's your sister now?"

"She lives in New York. Tasha and I don't communicate. She was part of the Dope Girls and she blames me for her getting caught and our brother death. She did 2years of time and she just got out two months ago. We never communicated since then. She'll talk to my parents but she'll never talk to me. My parents don't even bring her up around me because they know how we feel about each other."

"Wow." Ricko said putting his hand on mine.

"Yeah enough about that. Anything I should know about your life?" I asked him and we basically talked all night until we got tired.

***

SATURDAY

"Baby I can't find my necklace or my heels." I said panicking. "Everything is ruined now."

"Baby look at me." Ricko said laughing with his hands on my shoulders. "You're nervous that's all. Everything isn't ruined. Calm your a** down." He said making me laugh.

"Nxgga just help me find my necklace and my shoes."

"This one?" He asked me getting the necklace from the side of the nightstand.

"Oh god, you're a life saver." He started laughing. "Now where are my heels?" I said looking in the closet. "Here they are." The heels was at the top of the closet, Ricko know I'm too short for this big closet. Why would he put them up there.

"Ricko, you know I can't reach these heels. Help me." I said standing on my tippie toes trying to get them. He was laughing at me.

"You so fxcking short." He said laughing.

"Keep laughing and imma put my foot up your a**." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Ricko just help me get my heels so we can hurry up and leave. I don't want us driving around that parking lot forever looking for a spot to park. Plus I have to get my gown still."

"Yeah yeah. I hear you Smurf, it's not my fault you have so many shoes that I had to put some up there. You lucky I had them build two closets in here." He said getting the shoes.

When we got situated we left out the house and we drove in his Zenvo ST1 (Very Expensive Car).

"You ok?" Ricko asked me.

"Um yeah."

"You nervous?"

"A bit."

His phone started ringing and he answered it with his small Bluetooth headseat.

Ricko- Yo

??????????

Ricko- what is it?

????????

Ricko- it's going to have to wait.

????????

Ricko- if I have to tell you again.

???????

He hung up and looked at me. "Who was that?" I asked him.

"Somebody."

"It was Destiny right?"

"Babe it was Jake."

"Jake who?"

"You remember Jake. Jake from State Farm ." He said making me laugh.

"Nxgga you don't even have State Farm! Matter fact, yo a** don't have insurance at all. How you gone have some expensive cars with no insurance." I said making us both laugh.

"I do have insurance.... Now. I got it some days ago so ha." He said acting like a little kid.

"Whatever child. Just hurry up and park." I said as we pulled into the parking lot. He parked the car and we got out. We were on time and we made it there at the same time as Synïa and Quincy. When we walked inside the building I saw the rest of the family even Lily and KeShay.

"You look beautiful." Rosey said hugging me.

"Thank you." I said.

"STUDENTS THIS WAY FOR THE GOWNS. ONCE YOU GET YOUR GOWN GET IN LINE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER!" Some of the Professors yelled.

"You should get going." My daddy told me as everyone started heading to the seats.

I walked over to Professor Sterile. She taught me everything I needed to know and she was the best professor I've known on campus.

"Hey professor Sterile." I said

"Hey just the person I was looking for. I have some news to tell you."

"Oh ok, what is it?"

"Your name isn't on the list. You won't be graduating."

------------------------------------------------

I KNOW I DIDNT PUT IT IN THE STORY BUT I WANT YALL TO KNOW THAT TRACY IS NOW OFFICIALLY STAYING WITH RICKO. IM SORRY, I KNOW I SHOULD OF PUT THAT BUT I FORGET SO IM TELLING YOU NOW. AGAIN IM SORRY, I KNOW IM A BIT SLACKING. DONT HATE ME >_<

SHOUT OUTS TO:

loveely_K

Lexi_Buie

Japricca T

AniesWilliams

ShondaGee

DestineeHarris5

Amayialovble

xxTimeBreakerxx

HypnosG

NayNay03love

Kia_bby15

talya_songz

DarkDollie_

KeyaraLashaeEdwards

EboniOwens

ALSO MY BEST FRIEND TEPRIKA2417

SOWWY IF I DIDNT PUT YOUR NAMES DOWN RIGHT OR IF I FORGOT ABOUT YOU. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND I LOVE THE VOTES/COMMENTS. KEEP IT UP.

I GOT OVER 10k READS !!! IM SO HAPPY (;

OOWWAAAHHH NAE NAE!

FOLLOW ME ON HERE

~SimoneTooCute