Chapter 26

WEDNESDAY

I woke up and it was 12. Tracy been done left. I grabbed my phone and called up Pedro.

PHONE CALL

"Yo what's good Slick Rick(my street name)."

"what's going on Killa. Where yo a** at?"

"Bout to head to Betty's (Trap) Why?."

"Ok I need to meet up with this newbie you speak of. I need to see if I trust his a**. Shxt we cant let just anybody into the game. There's levels to it. Did you get information on him? You know I don't do face to face unless a nxgga know they worth something. Im not with that getting busted shxt."

"Hxll I feel you. Yo a** ain't never lying. I thought my a** was gone die when I was going through that stage. But yeah, its looking good."

"Aiight and Nah yo a** was just weak."

"Nxgga I wasnt weak if I'm in this shxt now."

"Whatever nxgga. Back to this newbie."

"Oh yeah. Imma hit his line for you."

"Aight tell him to meet me at the basketball court at Metro Park in 20. Bring yo a** too cuz I feel like dusting y'all nxggas."

"Never in history will you dust me. But aiight man."

END OF CALL

I got up and got situated then threw on a white muscle shirt and my blue basketball shorts with my Kd's.

"Wassup Killa." I said talking to Pedro.

"what's good Slick Rick. Aye this that nxgga Tyron." he said pointing to the newbie.

"Dxmn we getting another newbie." Smoky added as we went through the gate to the court.

"Not yet. Tell me about you." I said talking to Tyron. He was tall, darkskin, had a fade, and a tattoo of a cross on his arm, then a tat of somebody name on his neck.

"Well. Im 24 years old with a baby mama and an unborn. Shxt is hard man. Imma just be straight up. Im tryna make this fast money. Imma hard a** worker and bout my shxt and would do what I need to do to make it happen. Even if it mean I gotta take a nxgga out."

"He seem legit." Denzel said dribbling the ball.

"With his words but are you bout that action?" I asked Tyron.

"Best believe I am." Tryon said and I nodded.

"We'll pick this up after the game. Let me school y'all real quick." I said grabbing the basketball from Denzel.

"Whatever nxgga. 3 on 3." Smoky said.

"Aiight I got T-boy and Tryon. I hope y'all nxggas good." I said.

"I guess I'm stuck with Denzel and Pedro." Smoky said.

We started playing ball and my team was winning.

"Dxmn y'all suck." I said to smoky and them.

"Nah them two nxggas suck." Smoky said talking about Pedro and Denzel.

"Nxgga I don't suck." Pedro said then we played one more round and they won. I'll let them have that.

As we was leaving the court some females came up to us.

"Dxmn daddy you sexy." One of them said to me cuz I had my shirt off. "Ooowie that V line." She said tugging on my basketball shorts.

"No disrespect ma. But imma need you and your friends to keep it moving." I said moving her hand away from me. Don't get me wrong, she was fine than a bxtch.

"C'mon daddy don't front. You know you want this a**." She said and she turned around giving everybody a view in her booty shorts.

"Dxmn!" Everybody said. "That a** though." Pedro said. I mean her a** was big but it wasn't bigger than Tracy's. Tracy got that K.Michelle booty.

"C'mon Monistat. They not ready for you." Her friend said and we busted out laughing. She named after some fxcking vaginal cream? Awh shxt ! She rolled her eyes and they walked off.

"That was funny as hxll." Tyron said.

"I know. If I was her I wouldn't tell nobody else her name." Smoky said rolling harder. I couldn't breath that was hilarious.

"Aiight man. Imma head home. I'll catch you later and Pedro handle the rest of the business with Tyron and we'll see if he can hang. Tyron if you true about this shxt you better get ready for stage one if I think you legit." I said about to get in the car.

"Aight."

*

"Baby!" I said walking in the house. I had went by the hospital to visit my mama and I came home a little late.

"I'm in the kitchen." Tracy yelled. I went in the kitchen and wrapped my arms around her waist, she was in there cooking. She cooking everyday? Man I'm keeping her.

"Eew Ricko yo a** stink" she said pushing me away from her.

"I know, I just came from playing basketball."

"You need to go take a shower before you come near me and this food while you dripping sweat." She said covering her nose. I was gone bug her. So I went up to her and hugged her putting my sweat on her. "Ricko!! Eww nxgga get off me. That's just straight up nasty." She said and I backed her away from the stove, picked her up and put her on the counter. I was standing between her legs while my hands was on her waist.

"I'm sorry." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Of course you are."

I started kissing her neck and she was steady trying to push me away until I kissed her soft spot.

"Ricko." She moaned and I moved away.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I said winking at her cuz I know I just teased her.

When I left I was just about to go in the shower until my phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was a picture message from Destiny.

'You think your new bxtch loyal?' It said and I scrolled down to the pic.

It was a picture of Tracy kissing Byrson in front of Chili's....