Chapter 1

RICKO POV

"Aye baby I'm finna go meet with Smoky." I said to my girl Destiny holding her from behind and kissing her on her neck. Destiny is my everything, she been there since I ain't have anything but we only been dating for 3yrs out of all the years of knowing each other.

"When you coming back?" She asked turning around putting her arms around my neck.

"Ion know. Probably in a couple hours. "

"Ok." She said kissing me on my lips and I left hoping in my Lamborghini.

I grabbed the phone then called my nigga Smoky.

PHONE CALL

"Sup."

"Aye Smoky where you at?"

"Subway."

"Nigga what the fuck you doing at Subway? Yo ass suppose to be at the trap."

"Damn a nigga can't eat?"

"Just hurry yo $5 ass up." I said and I hung up.

When I made it to the trap house everybody was there including Smoky. "Nigga how you gon rush me and you late?" Smoky said. "I'm the boss. I can be late if I want." I said and I walked in and went to my office to get situated then went in the room for the small meeting.

"So. We got some new shit coming in. Pedro and James I need y'all to go pick it up. Remember, don't get caught. You get caught, that's yo ass. The rest of you, y'all know what to do." I said and I went back to my office. I started counting my money to see if it was right then Smoky walked in.

"Damn Ricko I'm in some shit." he said sitting down in the chair in front of my desk.

"What you mean?" i put the money aside and i just leaned back in my desk chair.

"Christina pregnant."

"Oooooh."

"I know."

"Can you handle that?" i said sitting up putting my elbows on the desk.

"Naw man ion think I can. I really don't have the patience and then shit, that's gone ruin my game bro. She ain't gone give me some while she pregnant."

"Aye that's what got her pregnant in the first place. Just chill. You got it." I said.

"Aight bro. But you write down them places we needed to handle business at?"

"Yeah I put it in my wallet cuz I was in a rush to leave yesterday." I said and I just remembered I forgot my wallet at home. "Fuck I forgot my wallet at home."

"Nigga how you forget yo wallet?"

"Ion know. I be right back." I said and I left out and headed to the house. When I got to the house I saw another car there, and I knew it was Destiny's lil friend Jasmine. "Baby!" I yelled seeing where she was at but ain't nobody answer. I walked upstairs to go to the room then i started hearing moaning sounds.

"Wtf?" I whispered to myself. Was that Jasmine car? I know this woman ain't got another nigga in our bed. I pulled out my gun and opened the room door. Destiny hurried up and looked at me wrapping herself with the sheet on the bed. I couldn't tell who was with her cuz whoever it was, was hiding under the covers.

"Destiny who the fuck is under the covers?!"

"Baby. You're home early. What are you doing here?"

"Destiny tell me who the fuck is under the covers!" I said pointing my gun towards the covers. If I was him I would just reveal myself and get ready for that ass whoopin.

"Baby. Stop put the gun down." She said crying. I don't know what she crying for, hell i just caught her ass cheating on me.

"You don't want to tell me. I'll find out who this nigga is myself." I said and I walked over to the bed and removed the covers.

"What the fuck!"