//44

I yawn quietly and kiss Josh's jaw affectionately. "You've got stubble and I love it."

"At least I don't look like an egg."

They both laugh. "And there it is!" He smiled. "Hey. We should go out."

"Like- on a date?" Josh asks. I nod. "I want to just play Mario Kart though." I groan playfully. "Idea! Wanna go to an arcade and see if we can buy something for like a million tickets?"

Tyler nods and gets up again, grabbing his red addidas jacket along with a black baseball cap.

"Sounds better than laying around."

Josh nods in agreement and drags Tyler to his car.

I have so many ideas for this chapter, you don't even understand

I grin as we pull up. "I used to come here with my brother to try and win Pokémon cards." Josh laughs. "I came here with no one and played Pac-man."

Tyler smiled. "You got me man, now let's go. I wanna play till I'm 80."

Josh parks near the front and gets out. "Hey Josh, you know they have a whole crane machine based on aliens?"

Josh nods. "Mhm. You should win me one and I'll win you something aesthetically pleasing like fairy lights." Tyler's eye gleams. "You're on!" I run in and Josh follows. I paid this time for a bunch of tokens. "Tyler! That was so mean!" I laugh and hand Josh a cup of tokens. "I love you too."

I grab Josh's hand and skips to the trigger machine, inserting tokens. I don't let go of Josh's hand though. A little girl walks over and tugs on Josh's pants. "Your friend is cute!" She smiled. Josh returns the smile and crouches down. "I'm gonna tell you a secret." She gasps.

"I'm his boyfriend

"I'm his boyfriend." He tilts his head to the side a bit and smiles. She gasps louder. "I thought boys could only date girls!"

Josh laughs quietly. "No... You can be a girl and date a girl, or you can be a boy and date a boy." The girl blushes. "R-Really?"

I couldn't help but listen. I lose on purpose and crouch down as well. "Mhm. We're happy, aren't we?" I look at Josh with admiration. He looks back at me and smiled, kissing my lips quickly. She smiled. "I like you guys! I have to go... My mommy is calling me!" She skips off and the boys rise back up.

"You're so good with children." I whisper. "Thank you." I look at my promise ring and hug Josh. "Do you think you'll ever want children?"

Josh nods. "Yeah... B-But I'll be adopting."

I smiled. "Kids are great. I'm planning to adopt as well. We should uh- adopt kids together Y'know?" Josh smiled again. "Yeah. Let's do that sometime. Now, I'm gonna go play the wheel game. The grand prize is like- 50,000 tickets." I nod. "Don't let anyone steal you Josh!"

He laughs. "I won't. Brb."

I roll my eyes and walk over to the crane machine filled with different aliens. I decide to try and get the one holding a flower. I keep trying until I do win. I smile and grab the plush. "Worth it." He skips over to Josh who was talking to some random person. It was a girl that he swore he recognized. "Uh- no? I mean I drum but I hate working out. It's boring..." Josh explains. Tyler frowns as the girl rubs Josh's arm. "Hey, could you uh- stop? Like- I've got a boyfriend."

I smile again. "Ugh, fag."

I skip over to Josh. "Hello Joshie. Got you a present!" I hand Josh the alien and he widens his eyes. I smile. He hugs it. "Thank you Tyler... It's name will be... Case."

I get curious. "Why Case?" Josh smiled a bit. "It means 'bringer of peace'"

I smile at that. "Mkay. That's sick."

Josh casually pulls out a thin paper ticket. "Oh and I won the jackpot to this thing. Oops." I widen my eyes. The ticket said '100,000'

"Holy shit! We're rich!" I dance a little bit and Josh smiled. "Now let's go get you some fairy lights..."