//20

I smile. "Dude. We can do boyfriend stuff now, that's so sick." Josh laughs. "Boyfriend stuff... Like?" I ask, my smile growing. "Kissing, hugging, cuddling, staring at each other..." Josh pecks my lips gently. "We did that stuff before this though!" Josh smiles at well and my hand caresses his jaw.

"Relationship since eye contact. Boom!" Josh makes an explosion noise playfully. "Accurate."

"Your mom is accurate." Josh and I both burst out into laughter.

Gosh, his laugh was like piano. A really soft, deep and passionate noise. My heart basically melts.

"Hey Tyler? Can I kiss you for real now? I need to know I'm not dreaming or making things up. " Josh explains. I roll my eyes. "Josh, you don't have to ask." I explain. "I just want your consent. Make sure you want it to."

He really does like me huh... How sweet. "Go ahead Josh." He presses his lips to mine gently, the passion truly being there now as cliche as that sounds. My arms wrap around his neck and his roam down to my hips. His touch was gently and loving. I move one hand over the top of his and he deepens it. My heart was racing. Then he returns.

He's using you!
You're nothing to him.
He's doing this to make his ex jealous.
You're ugly and worthless.

Tears silently rolled down my face. Josh does like me. He does. You know what? Blurry, you aren't taking me prisoner. Not today.

Josh pulls away after realizing I was crying. "Are you okay Ty?" I smile brightly. "Never been better..." Josh returns the smile. His fingers intertwine with mine. "You're a pretty sick dude." Josh points out. I laugh quietly. "Not so bad yourself." I rub my nose against his and press my body closer. Maybe all I needed was someone like him in my life. For once...

I feel true happiness.