//25

WARNING SMUT

*trigger warning, hickey stuff again and tease and smut?-8 Idk anymore.*

I tense up. "E-Excuse me?" I ask. "You heard me Tyler, don't play innocent." Josh licks his lips. I noticed he did this a lot. Josh moved to My height and connects his lips to my neck.

My breathing hitches. His breath was so warm. Maybe I was just made of ice.

He nibbles on the side my my neck then tilts my head up, kissing my Adam's apple gently. I moan quietly. He starts sucking on my neck and my whole body feels warm. I tilt my head back further, leaning into him a bit. He pulls down my shirt ever so slightly, trailing marks down the my collar bone. I try to keep to myself but I couldn't. My breathing got slightly heavier. And he stops. "Well aren't you cute..." his hand trails down my shirt and brushes over my erection with his finger tips. "I could really help you... But I won't." He palms my crotch and then walks into the bathroom.

I was still in awe. Josh Dun really is the biggest. Tease. I get up. I heard the shower turn on so I walk to the bathroom and walk in, crossing my arms.

"Need something sweetheart?" Josh asks. The curtain blocks us.

I really wasn't the kind to beg. "You..." I whisper. I swear I could see the dumb smirk on his face. "Is that so? Come in here then." I blush.

"F-Fine..." I start stripping. My body burns. I tell myself not to stare as I got in. He grabs me by the hips and presses his lips to mine and immediately bites my bottom lip. I part my lips slightly and his tongue finds mine. It became a competition soon enough. My hands slide up his chest and one of his hands moves lower. His thumb caresses over my tip. I groan quietly into Josh's mouth. He grips the base of my member and starts moving his fist. I moan loudly, but it's barely audible since Josh's lips were against mine.

His lips move to my jaw,only to make more marks so people knew I was his.

Soon enough I feel a pool of heat in my stomach. "C-close-" Josh got the memo and moved his hand and I come, my mouth opening.

I open my eyes and look at Josh. He licks away what I gave and I let out a small noise at his actions. I was panting a bit. His lips were back on mine again briefly. "Now, the actual shower part."