//24

Josh and I talk about aliens. They are not real in my opinion. Frick his logic. Then my mind wanders.

"Tyler?" I snap out of my thoughts. "You were spaced out for a minute. Haha like my pun?" I smile sweetly at him. "Yeah, sorry. I was spaced out." I shrug. It was sunset now somehow.

"I really like the sun."
"I really like the Dun."
Josh laughs at my reply.
"I'm Dun with this pun." I climb onto his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck, looking at the sun.

"Yet I still feel like our hometown is in the dark." Josh nods in agreement.

We end up going back to Josh's house (not after buying ice cream first) and watched The Little Mermaid

"This movie would be better if it was gay."Josh shrugs. "True." I cuddle closer into him. "We could be watching Lazy Town and you chose this straight crap." I huff playfully, kissing his neck a few times.
*trigger warning sorta? Leaving hickeys*
Do you ever just feel the need to give your boyfriend lovemarks? I wanted to do that so bad. But I can't yet. This movie gave ideas though. It ended and Josh claps. "I want sushi now though." He says. I laugh, glancing up at him. "We just ate..! But same."

I bury my face deep into his neck, biting it gently. His breathing hitches and I smirk. I hum quietly and start sucking on the skin, my fingers tracing his hip bone. Josh moans, trying to conceal it. I pull away to leave more and darker ones. 5 minutes later passed and his neck was covered. He smirked.

"Doesn't mean you top doll, I could leave these marks all over your beautiful skin."

*trigger warning over.*