//18

Josh and I walk to my car in silence. I break it. "Why'd you leave?"

"I was scared. I didn't wanna mess up stuff between you and Jenna or anything. I ruined your life Tyler." Josh brushes a hand through his hair and stops. I stop too. I hug him. "No,you made it better Josh." He shakes his head. "I did not." I sigh. "We're just on fire aren't we? You really did. You will never understand what I believe." I lock eyes with him. "You made me realize what actual love was. What Jenna and I had was... simply superficial."

Josh laughs dryly. "I did not. What you and Jenna had was real." I mock his laugh. "You wouldn't know. And I just confessed to you and you're just gonna ignore that."

"No. You're not gay like you said Tyler. I don't want to play dumb games anymore." Josh says harshly, yet gentle. "You're right I'm not. I don't know what the hell I am. All I know is you changed me. Don't say I'm playing games because my heart is no-" a pair of familiar lips met mine. I moved back against them with my own.

Brendon bursts through his own front door and squeals. "GAY SO GAY SO GAY GAY GAY MR.STRAIGHT IS MR GAY BECAUSE HE IS KISSING JOSHY!!" He dances around and we both move away from each other awkwardly. "Hey Brendon?" Josh asks calmly. "What's up my man?" He walks over and slings his arm around Josh's shoulder. "I'm going to actually kill you. Run." Brendon acts quickly and runs into the house and Josh chases after. I roll my eyes. "What dipcraps..."